Re: Random Off-Topic discussion

hug0905 wrote:God, it is SO hard to play my Gameboy Advance SP and use the internet at the same time. >:(
Technically, at least in my case and that of others, 'multitasking' doesn't exist. At best, you can manage to do an important task and another very mundane one (like a very simple chore of clothes folding), but even then it's bound to easily fail both tasks and end up doing nothing. Wow didn't have to say that; just realized why you'd do both, though, really.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

autotroph wrote:
hug0905 wrote:God, it is SO hard to play my Gameboy Advance SP and use the internet at the same time. >:(
Technically, at least in my case and that of others, 'multitasking' doesn't exist. At best, you can manage to do an important task and another very mundane one (like a very simple chore of clothes folding), but even then it's bound to easily fail both tasks and end up doing nothing. Wow didn't have to say that; just realized why you'd do both, though, really.
I agree with you.
My YouTube account: https://www.youtube.com/user/BoltBarkingatthemoon
I know my avatar isn't exactly 'creative'. It's mostly so bronies can identify it but non-bronies have no idea.

autotroph wrote:
True, the human brain isn't really capable of multitasking.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alvaro-fe ... 88629.html
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

MonocleBios wrote:
hug0905 wrote:Drugs in a nutshell
I'll be honest, I never saw you as someone who would've liked That '70s Show.
YUS

Meanwhile....

NOT THE LITTLEST HOBO! *shoots gnome* WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!??!
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)