Re: Random Off-Topic discussion

ApplePiah wrote:
Cridone wrote:
ApplePiah wrote:I went onto scottgames and I posted this
Scottgames isn't a forum.
Yes I know, don't you get it? I WENT to scottgames and posted that on this thread.
Now if you excuse me I'm goin to the SPC Foundation to start my punching training.
I would imagine you mean your training to get punched. For you see, if you look at that gif of chica, it's almost seems like it has had bite training by... a shark. Clearly a conspirator with the sharks. You posting this here must also mean that you are also a conspirator with the sharks. In that case, in the name of science, I'm you under arrest for shark-loving. You have the right you remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used to punch your face. You have the right to an attorney, who will also be used to punch your face.

Awesomeguy147 wrote:
I would imagine you mean your training to get punched. For you see, if you look at that gif of chica, it's almost seems like it has had bite training by... a shark. Clearly a conspirator with the sharks. You posting this here must also mean that you are also a conspirator with the sharks. In that case, in the name of science, I'm you under arrest for shark-loving. You have the right you remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used to punch your face. You have the right to an attorney, who will also be used to punch your face.
Amazing logic skills. I rate them 10/10.
eric

Awesomeguy147 wrote:
BUT it appears to be you said I'm you, so then you are getting ready to get punched, getting ready to get under arrest, and most of your sentences don't make sense.

ApplePiah wrote:
Awesomeguy147 wrote:
BUT it appears to be you said I'm you, so then you are getting ready to get punched, getting ready to get under arrest, and most of your sentences don't make sense.
What are you talking abou... oh... I see it now.......... * Slaps self* Damn it me, how could you make such foolish mistake. Exactly, me, how could I make such a foolish mistake? What are you talking about me? I'm saying it's impossible, for you see, myself, that mistake was so utterly foolish that there is only one possible way for it to have happened. Applepiah tampered with the post, in order to frame me for his crimes. "How is this possible?" you may ask. Well it's quite simple really. For you see, Applepiah... IS ACTUALLY AN ALIEN.

ApplePiah wrote:I'm a pie, I'm also not edible.

From what I know the first person to say someone is a alien IS one. Same with farts.
OBJECTION! It is impossible for me to be an alien, for you see, aliens are reliant on technology that defies logic. The reliance on the logic bending technology makes them unable to make logical deductions. This is why an alien such as yourself, would be so motivated to the science-hating crime of shark-loving, because science is a threat to your technology. So you came here, to these forums, disguised as a semi-innocent, non-edible pie, so that you can perform your alien activities without any suspicion. These activities include things such as posting gifs of a secret shark-loving propaganda game, also known as Five Nights at Freddie's.

So you see applepiah, you are definitely most suspicious of being a shark-loving, science-hating alien.Thus, you shall be declared guilty as such, unless you can prove that you are not an alien with logic.

Alien, alien has 5 letters. Grape also has 5 letters. Kool-Aid brand sells grape juice.
Aid, there is 70% of Aids on Africa. Africa has 6 letters. Six has 3 letters, subtract 6 from 3 and you get 3.
There are 3 sides in the illuminati triangle. The illuminati triangle has 1 eye. 3 + 1 = 4. There are four letters in lier.

You are a lier, confirmed.