Re: Random Off-Topic discussion

ApplePiah wrote:OBJECTION!

No matter how much you claim me to be a alien. It's not true and you are STILL a haunted animatronic.

Guilty.
OBJECTION!

You still don't have proof that are not an alien or that I'm some haunted animatronic. We are getting nowhere at this point, but the fact that you still have not said anything logical up to this point makes you suspicious. So you can either provide proof to your claims or we'll have your guilty verdict delivered right now. BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE, CONFESS TO YOUR CRIMES RIGHT NOW AND YOU'LL GET A FREE COOKIE.

Re: Random Off-Topic discussion

ApplePiah wrote:A cookie? Yay! Fine I'll confess. I am alien hunter ALIOP-20 for hunting down aliens. BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE. CONFESS YOUR CRIMES AND GET A FREE ALIEN HUNTING CERTIFICATE AND BE NOT GUILTY.
......... ha....haha.....hahahhahahahaahahahhaha. Tell me applepiah, of what crimes do you speak of. Are you still blabbing on about your ridiculous claims that I'm some animatronic. Your alien brain may not be able comprehend the logical flaws in your statement but let me spell it out for you. I'M NOT A DAMN ANIMATRONIC! If I was it would be very obvious! I don't look like an animatronic, I don't sound like an animatronic, I don't feel like an animatronic, heck anybody can come here and feel, heck even punch in the gut, I don't care! Furthermore, I can even dance, granted not that well, but better than any animatronic! Furthermore, any request from you for evidence has gone completely ignored, implying that you don't even have any. You don't seem to understand the situation, your the only suspicious one here, and you have the guts to try to offer me exemption from guilt when you can't offer a shred of evidence or logic to your case. Your illogical behavior up to this point however, has added legitimacy to mine. I think the court is ready to deliver the verdict, but you know what, I'm feeling generous, so I'm giving you ONE last chance. Say something of use and you might just survive.