Re: Random Off-Topic discussion

[youtube]watch?v=Xhsj9J0BbqM[/youtube]
Mind you this is on the official "Sonic The Hedgehog" youtube channel.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

hug0905 wrote:wanna-be-contributor
But he does want to contribute. Collaboration is the most important thing about the game and therefore the forum. That's the thing.

On another thing.

Do you guys know how to fix mouse ghosting?? My mouse just keeps being unsteady EVEN when im holding it sometimes, it seems to like just moving on it's own. It's a laser mouse, i cleaned it thoroughly and i even reinstalled the drivers but its not any better-
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Irontaco wrote:Do you guys know how to fix mouse ghosting?? My mouse just keeps being unsteady EVEN when im holding it sometimes, it seems to like just moving on it's own. It's a laser mouse, i cleaned it thoroughly and i even reinstalled the drivers but its not any better-
Do you keep your drawing tablet plugged in when not using it? That happens to me when I leave mine idle.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

so i am thinking about getting a laptop in the soon future when i get a job and dosh and i want to know if this graphic card and processor is good enough for stuff like tf2, l4d2, and maybe black ops 2, that sort of games

nVIDIA GeForce 840M, 2 GB
Intel® Core™ i5-4210U, 1.7 GHz

also important of it can run wolfestein the new order because i want to play it so bad
Last edited by FoxMccloud64 on Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
WOOMY! *squid glibberish*
my water changed to this form by boiling, extensively used for the generation of mechanical power, for heating purposes, etc.