Re: Random Off-Topic discussion

you are locked in a prison for a lifetime. one day, the police say there is not enough prison cell and there is three prisoner to be locked today. you have to choose one prisoner to be with. the first one is sfk363, the second one is jorge, the third one is airplane611. choose one or yonzo the level 9 octillion security will anal you
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo

KirbyMario12345 wrote:Ah, August. We welcome you. What will you bring?
School (for most of the USA)
yonzo_rikuo wrote:you are locked in a prison for a lifetime. one day, the police say there is not enough prison cell and there is three prisoner to be locked today. you have to choose one prisoner to be with. the first one is sfk363, the second one is jorge, the third one is airplane611. choose one or yonzo the level 9 octillion security will anal you
SFK363 please
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

Well, Looks like my Hard Drive is likely dying. :(

Makes sense as I have had it for around Four Years now.. Thankfully, I backed up all my Data as well as a System Image [ Which lasted Three Days.. ].

Makes me wonder If it is worth upgrading to Windows 10 now or buy a New Laptop.To add to my Laptop Collection...

Alas, More than 300 GB of Digital Instruments may be in need off reinstalling. :|
YouTube
Deviantart
Steam
SoundCloud
Twitter
SCP Containment Breach Sound Designer.
Favourite SCP is SCP-1845-1.

FireFox wrote:Well, Looks like my Hard Drive is likely dying. :(

Makes sense as I have had it for around Four Years now.. Thankfully, I backed up all my Data as well as a System Image [ Which lasted Three Days.. ].

Makes me wonder If it is worth upgrading to Windows 10 now or buy a New Laptop.To add to my Laptop Collection...

Alas, More than 300 GB of Digital Instruments may be in need off reinstalling. :|
Aww damn, hope you'll still be able to compose brilliant music in the future!