Re: Random Off-Topic discussion

Destructoid wrote:So how are your lives going? My computer's hard drive is dead, the girl I like knows I got a thing for her but thinks I'm weird along with everyone I know, the smelliest kid in school is joining the wrestling team (muh sport) and not much else positive or negative. I'm also feeling depressed lately. :P
Life sucks. That is all.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

INFINITE561 wrote:Well my life has been generally busy with college, why does a girl you have a crush on think you're weird because of it? and you're depressed? people always suggest therapy for that problem, therapy doesn't even work, it's just talking to someone about problems then the therapist talking down to you
It is said that people on the internet who just say they are in collage with no proof are actually 11 year olds who feel passion for the attackers of 9/11 and have no knowledge of the famous Gabe Newell.

(Don't take that seriously. It's a joke.)

Anyways, life is good for me except that my mom and stepdad are partially divorced and my uncle is going batshit angry at my mummy.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

Anyways, life is good for me except that my mom and stepdad are partially divorced and my uncle is going batshit angry at my mummy.
Well that's sad to hear :c if tit continues or gets any worse just get them on the jeremy kyle USA show :3
A true friend is somebody who stands by you and comforts you when you feel down, this is why I love fridge raiders

INFINITE561 wrote:
Well that's sad to hear :c if tit continues or gets any worse just get them on the jeremy kyle USA show :3
And I just got completely frustrated with everything involving algebra, and everything went to hell. I swear, shit goes wrong the week before my birthday every fucking year. God dammit, math.
Trialtrex21 wrote:Life sucks. That is all.
Edits for additional shit gone wrong (Considering what I wrote above, I expect at least a few before Monday):

1. Phone broke. After it survived so many falls, it finally hit the ground a little too hard. Not gonna have a phone for a while.

2. My birthday's on a Monday. Just thought that was bad enough to put on the list.

3. Mom was pissed about me breaking my phone, had an argument, told me to go to sleep... Sleep was overrated anyway.
Last edited by LukeDude759 on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:42 am, edited 6 times in total.
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

INFINITE561 wrote:
Destructoid wrote:So how are your lives going? My computer's hard drive is dead, the girl I like knows I got a thing for her but thinks I'm weird along with everyone I know, the smelliest kid in school is joining the wrestling team (muh sport) and not much else positive or negative. I'm also feeling depressed lately. :P
Well my life has been generally busy with college, why does a girl you have a crush on think you're weird because of it? and you're depressed? people always suggest therapy for that problem, therapy doesn't even work, it's just talking to someone about problems then the therapist talking down to you
Not actually depressed but it's just a feeling that comes and goes. It can happen to anyone and it's more of a chemical imbalance than anything.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

1. Phone broke. After it survived so many falls, it finally hit the ground a little too hard. Not gonna have a phone for a while.
Heh, mine got stolen a year ago, i'm actually glad i don't have it anymore.

Also, my birthday was on a Monday too, it's your birthday man, enjoy it.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Tomgrakk wrote:Apart from intensely vibrating giant heads (And threatening to shave Hagrid's beard one time), you were never as bad as either of those two.
Don't encourage him.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away