Re: Random Off-Topic discussion

Glitch wrote:
INFINITE561 wrote:Yay a thread where I can derail a thread without hate...uum ok then....

This post is irrelevant to the thread
Award for missing the point of the thread goes to...
Sally struthers?
A true friend is somebody who stands by you and comforts you when you feel down, this is why I love fridge raiders

So how are your lives going? My computer's hard drive is dead, the girl I like knows I got a thing for her but thinks I'm weird along with everyone I know, the smelliest kid in school is joining the wrestling team (muh sport) and not much else positive or negative. I'm also feeling depressed lately. :P
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Destructoid wrote:So how are your lives going? My computer's hard drive is dead, the girl I like knows I got a thing for her but thinks I'm weird along with everyone I know, the smelliest kid in school is joining the wrestling team (muh sport) and not much else positive or negative. I'm also feeling depressed lately. :P
Well my life has been generally busy with college, why does a girl you have a crush on think you're weird because of it? and you're depressed? people always suggest therapy for that problem, therapy doesn't even work, it's just talking to someone about problems then the therapist talking down to you
A true friend is somebody who stands by you and comforts you when you feel down, this is why I love fridge raiders