Re: Random Off-Topic discussion

Person Above wrote:Not much. I've been out for a while too (Only about a month) and came back about a couple weeks ago, and not much has changed from what it looks like. There are some new people, but mostly the same. Good to have you back!
You too! I had to study for a test at my school. Impacts my grade significantly (so I decided to limit myself to electronics and almost forgot about this forum until someone commented on my YouTube video about the beast glitch).

ApplePiah wrote:
Person Above wrote:Not much. I've been out for a while too (Only about a month) and came back about a couple weeks ago, and not much has changed from what it looks like. There are some new people, but mostly the same. Good to have you back!

You too! I had to study for a test at my school. Impacts my grade significantly (so I decided to limit myself to electronics and almost forgot about this forum until someone commented on my YouTube video about the beast glitch).
I can relate. This was my 1st year of college, and as expected was quite busy with a lot of work. I've decided to settle down a little bit and pace myself on certain projects, and it's opening up my free time a bit. So, I decided to start posting again on the forums.

I'm not really used to working the whole year, as expected, this being my 1st college year as stated, but from what I've heard the 1st year is slower paced than the later ones, so I'm enjoying it.
eric

Theimperfectbeing wrote:I can relate. This was my 1st year of college, and as expected was quite busy with a lot of work. I've decided to settle down a little bit and pace myself on certain projects, and it's opening up my free time a bit. So, I decided to start posting again on the forums.

I'm not really used to working the whole year, as expected, this being my 1st college year as stated, but from what I've heard the 1st year is slower paced than the later ones, so I'm enjoying it.
If you don't mind me asking, what major are you in?
M-x dingus-mode