Re: Random Off-Topic discussion

I'm kinda too old for Christmas now, so if I get anything I'll be amazed.
hug0905 wrote:Christmas wish lists anyone?
My (current) wish list is:
A gaming PC
iPod Touch 5G
Tomodachi Life
Cubic Ninja (for homebrew purposes
Nintendo DS Lite w/ Guitar Hero World Tour
XBOX One
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
Playstation Vita OR Playstation Portable
Atari 2600 (because why not
TV Capture Card
Gotta admit, that's asking for a heck of a lot. When I was a kid I would have been pretty lucky to get just two of those on one Christmas. Also, why the hell anyone would actually want one of those underpowered, overpriced "Next Gen Consoles" I'll never know, especially when you also asked for a PC.

Man I haven't been on here in months...
Local Forum Amateur and Galactic God Entity: Current mistakes:3
"If you collect them, something good might happen!" - About half of the Road Trip Adventure NPC's

My (current) wish list is:
A gaming PC
iPod Touch 5G
Tomodachi Life
Cubic Ninja (for homebrew purposes)
Nintendo DS Lite w/ Guitar Hero World Tour
XBOX One
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
Playstation Vita OR Playstation Portable
Atari 2600 (because why not?)
TV Capture Card
... I asked for Kingdom Hearts 2.5, Persona Q, and the Phoenix Wright Trilogy, and I thought that I was asking for a bit too much. This is just ridiculous, especially the ipod (Why would you need it?), TV Capture card (again, why would you need it? I suppose you could record shows, but a DVR would be better at doing that, unless you wanted to upload it to youtube, but even then if there was any reason you would need footage you could just download it from the internet. Although I suppose you might be able to use it to make lets plays, however that's useless because the quality of the videos you would make would be... you know what, since it's Christmas time, I won't go there.), and the Nintendo DS JUST FOR GUITAR HERO (The 3DS and 2DS can both play DS games with the exception of guitar hero, even then it's just not worth it) Seriously hug, have a heart and think about stuff before you attempt to waste everyone's money.

Yes I do have a christmas list, only because my mother would bother me about (I'm surprised I even came up with a list this year), so I just gave the names of a few games I was going to get anyways so that I can save my own money, If I don't get one, then I'll simply buy it myself. During christmas, family is more important than presents... of course, I'm not a social person so I don't tend to follow this rule, but that's irrelevant. Anyways the point is, hug, don't be a spoiled brat obsessed with such useless material objects, or you're going to grow to be just like all the other piles of trash in the world that we decide to call "people".

p.s.
Also, why the hell anyone would actually want one of those underpowered, overpriced "Next Gen Consoles
Exclusives. PC does not have Kingdom Hearts, Persona, Smash Bros, or... whatever you would want a xbox one for. (Anyone that says halo will be thrown into the abyss)

Awesomeguy147 wrote:

p.s.
Also, why the hell anyone would actually want one of those underpowered, overpriced "Next Gen Consoles
Exclusives. PC does not have Kingdom Hearts, Persona, Smash Bros, or... whatever you would want a xbox one for. (Anyone that says halo will be thrown into the abyss)
True, I somehow forgot about that despite being a big console person since 1999. Derp.

I still don't see myself buying a new console again unless something that really gets my attention comes out (COUGH Medievil 2 Remake/3 Sony COUGH), but so far almost nothing interests me, and the ones that do are also on PS3 so I'll just get them on that.

I'm admittedly a Sony fanboy to an extent, but the PS4 is just so disappointing both games and features wise, and I HATE Microsoft and mostly blame them for the decline of quality in Console gaming due to bringing Online into them, thus causing mainstream DLC and unfinished games galore. And charges for playing Online. And then there's IOS games causing Microtransactions. Actually, I think I hate gaming in general these days =P

God, I feel like such a grumpy old man. "Let me take my Nostalgia Pills and put on my rose tinted spectacles, and I'll tell you of the time when games ran at something called 60FPS".
Local Forum Amateur and Galactic God Entity: Current mistakes:3
"If you collect them, something good might happen!" - About half of the Road Trip Adventure NPC's

Awesomeguy147 wrote: p.s.
Please keep your opinions to yourself, sorry but this irks me, people are free to want what they want.

Ontop of that I guess what I would want most is more games, I am starting to wear down all the ones I currently have and although I am not entirely sure as to what I want I am not going to be completely selfish.
Mandatory blank signature, here.