Re: Random Off-Topic discussion

Cridone wrote:Has anyone else noticed the 'little change' by Xander512 on March 9, 2014 on the old forum?

Example (look at the date when the posts were edited): http://z13.invisionfree.com/Regalis/ind ... getnewpost

Edit: Just noticed that it wasn't just Xander..... you tricky moderators you. :laugh:
Haha, i knew about that thread beforehand, originally it was Steelpoint telling users they could do anything in that thread because it wasn't the forum anymore yet no users could post there so nothing happened and Steel lost interest and stopped posting.

Seems like Xander and Trex shenanigans hahaha. Xander still has his mod privileges there i think. I'm not quite sure if i can still edit posts in there but what's the point anyway pft.

EDIT: Looking at it better i see Xander took quite a lot of time to do all that <<'
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

andriy1009 wrote:Hey Guys yes scp foundation,You guys should put up scp on Steam ,you might even make money out of there and you may get more mods from the workshop, why won't you put it up ? :D (sorry bad english)
1. We are not the SCP foundation, this is the SCP CONTAINMENT BREACH Forum.
2. While we love too (i actually thought once that SCP:CB could be added on Steam), you really need to read this thread: http://z13.invisionfree.com/Regalis/ind ... wtopic=921
3. The Game will never cost anything.
4. We already have much mods on the "Modding" section of this forum.
5. No
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

Hello people,
Lately, I was a bit bored, so I decided to read a few SCP articles, but then, after about third one, my net went down, and I couldn't load anymore of them, so I decided to get a way how to read them offline, and as I love to poke around with Linux Shell [BASH], I came up with an idea of a script, that would download every SCP article there is on SCP-wiki [Only the "main" SCP, or however you call them, the ones with a simple 3-4 digit code, nothing extra], and I only just finished it., and decided, that if anyone was interested, I could share it... The only disadvantage is that you need linux to run it...
So if anyone was interested, drop me a PM, and I could send you a copy, and I kindly ask you not to modify it, I included a little disclaimer in every file.

And a note: If this, in any way possible, violates any sort of rules and/or rights, then warn me as I'm not sure about it...

Note#2 - It cuts only the SCP-describtion only from every page, and downloads you all styles needed for it, output format is .html, and it doesn't download images

Hey,guys,i need some help with this bug.Whenever i try to load a game at random intervals,it says "GFX/map/gatea.rmesh" i've tried uninstalling/installing mutiple times,but still no avail. Please help. I run on a Intel Core i7 processor with a nvidia G force 610m with 2gb. Not sure if i said that correctly,but whatever. Thanks. Dur-dur,i also forgot to mention it quits the game after said bug is mentioned. *DERP* *MORE EDIT* Sorry if i put this in the wrong category.

ScrubX wrote:Hey,guys,i need some help with this bug.Whenever i try to load a game at random intervals,it says "GFX/map/gatea.rmesh" i've tried uninstalling/installing mutiple times,but still no avail. Please help. I run on a Intel Core i7 processor with a nvidia G force 610m with 2gb. Not sure if i said that correctly,but whatever. Thanks. Dur-dur,i also forgot to mention it quits the game after said bug is mentioned. *DERP* *MORE EDIT* Sorry if i put this in the wrong category.
Can you post your computer specifications?
For example:
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

andriy1009 wrote:Hey Guys yes scp foundation,You guys should put up scp on Steam ,you might even make money out of there and you may get more mods from the workshop, why won't you put it up ? :D (sorry bad english)
Like Hug said, we're not the SCP Foundation. You probably think we are because some people refer SCP - Containment Breach as "SCP" (for some reason).

And Hug, Andriy never said that Reg should sell SCP:CB. He said "you might make money" which I think he's referring to donations.

And I think Reg won't put it up because it's VERY un-polished. Though that's just my opinion.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

ScrubX wrote:Hey,guys,i need some help with this bug.Whenever i try to load a game at random intervals,it says "GFX/map/gatea.rmesh" i've tried uninstalling/installing mutiple times,but still no avail. Please help. I run on a Intel Core i7 processor with a nvidia G force 610m with 2gb. Not sure if i said that correctly,but whatever. Thanks. Dur-dur,i also forgot to mention it quits the game after said bug is mentioned. *DERP* *MORE EDIT* Sorry if i put this in the wrong category.
So out of everywhere you could have posted this, you decided to post here? I'm not even mad, that's hilarious. This has already been posted and I've provided something that fixes some occurrences of this: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3617.

Also hug, with the rare exception of HDD failure, his specs have absolutely nothing to do with this issue.
M-x dingus-mode