Re: Random Off-Topic discussion

SyphenTV wrote:
Zackonark wrote:I started another segment of my SCP:CB let's play.
ENJOY!!
Spoiler
[youtube]7garPsWVQls&index=21&list=PLCEzNYLu85dXvDun5owuAQVXuTfVsvUoI[/youtube]
I would say, "The Forums aren't a place to advertise your YouTube videos."

But I probably would get yelled at.
NO, YOU UTTER MORON! THE FORUMS IS A PERFECT PLACE...
Sarcasm aside. You're probably right, I just don't know where else I can find such a large gathering of SCP fans.
I'm a lead developer of the SCP Containment Breach Unity Remake. Check it out! You might enjoy it
Official Website

[youtube]UdTHOcTrR4Q[/youtube]

Code: Select all

8:40 PM - Saint John von Bon-Bon: https://youtu.be/UdTHOcTrR4Q
8:41 PM - juanjpro: why gordon freeman was late to work
8:41 PM - Saint John von Bon-Bon: and why shit hit the fan in the first place
8:42 PM - Saint John von Bon-Bon: >done by Kleiner's actual voice actor for Black Mesa
8:42 PM - juanjpro: pretty much every scientist in black mesa is high
8:43 PM - juanjpro: they seem to pick the worst decisions in every situation
8:43 PM - juanjpro: and they sound pretty insane
8:43 PM - Saint John von Bon-Bon: ^
8:50 PM - Saint John von Bon-Bon: Gman had nothing to do with it.
8:51 PM - juanjpro: actually he had everything to do with it
8:51 PM - juanjpro: what do you think is in that briefcase
8:51 PM - Saint John von Bon-Bon: OH
8:51 PM - Saint John von Bon-Bon: SNAP
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

Asking for a bit of help here, anyone have any idea what would attract people to forums? I had one idea like bring SGT Mark over so he can advertise his Brutal Doom mod which would attract more people and hopefully the right ones but I am not the kind of person to use others like that, I am planning on upgrading mine I did some time ago and I was wondering if there was any way of doing it, I actually had this solution a while ago (Didn't end up going through with it) because I didn't like a lot of the stuff going on in other forums (Going to say this, yes including this one) and still don't so I came up with a solution to create my own forums where I can control it as I desire I know this definitely sounds like I am in the wrong but it's how I feel and by saying this I can probably leave this forum alone meaning I'll stop suggesting stuff or trying to help in ways that makes people on these forums and others upset, going to say I really didn't mean it and I didn't know I was trying to basically control the whole thing.
Mandatory blank signature, here.

WhiteAce wrote:Asking for a bit of help here, anyone have any idea what would attract people to forums? I had one idea like bring SGT Mark over so he can advertise his Brutal Doom mod which would attract more people and hopefully the right ones but I am not the kind of person to use others like that, I am planning on upgrading mine I did some time ago and I was wondering if there was any way of doing it, I actually had this solution a while ago (Didn't end up going through with it) because I didn't like a lot of the stuff going on in other forums (Going to say this, yes including this one) and still don't so I came up with a solution to create my own forums where I can control it as I desire I know this definitely sounds like I am in the wrong but it's how I feel and by saying this I can probably leave this forum alone meaning I'll stop suggesting stuff or trying to help in ways that makes people on these forums and others upset, going to say I really didn't mean it and I didn't know I was trying to basically control the whole thing.
Probably advertising something popular (ie. Undertale, Bo3, any recent tv show ect)
WOOMY! *squid glibberish*
my water changed to this form by boiling, extensively used for the generation of mechanical power, for heating purposes, etc.