Re: Who i am (mods and administrators must read)

Combine was a troll back then, he had three main accounts: Combine (No crap sherlock), Thismise, gmodfan (< i don't see this account anywhere), but anyways, he was permanbaned because he had hatred towards bronies, but myself, didn't know combine that much either, i see him rarely, i think i still have him on Steam, although i am not sure since i rarely use Steam, but anyways, i didn't know Combine was permanbaned until i talked to SFK at one point.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

Re: Who i am (mods and administrators must read)

[color=#00BF00]Irontaco[/color] wrote:I'm not sure yet. There's something weird in this.

I need to check up some stuff and think, do not think earning your pardon is easy, i'm leaning more on the side of banning you again, but i still need to think.
I am aware that in most cases you can't just go away for a bit and have it all get better. This is why I won't mind if I am banned again.
[color=#00BF00]Trialtrex21[/color] wrote:For now, I am unsure of what action should be taken, so I shall wait for when other mods come online so we can discuss this.
Sounds fair.

Seems fair.
[color=#00BF00]Glitch[/color] wrote:This ^

I'm fine with this, Welcome back.

Forgive us if the mods are less hesitant to ban you again for the next couple of weeks.
Alright, It seems we have 1 mod who is okay with this.
It's nice to see you again too Glitch. If all the moderators agree, Would it be possible to unban my old Combine account?
Also Known as Combine
http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3154
Creator of the glorious Omega Shitheads