Who i am [News about the final moderator decision, read.]

Hello everyone. Its that guy you all absolutely despise. Combine. I know you'll probably have your finger on that ban button as soon as you read that. I deserve it and I won't be angry. I have done some pretty stupid and compulsive things on the past and I have realised what a bad choice it was to get angry over someone's opinion of a TV show. Ill get to why I Made this account in a second. First, I'd like to apologize to glitch, destructoid and every single brony alive. It's not my choice what you like. It's yours. Id also like to apologize to every moderator and administrator who had to put up with me. In fact, I would like to apologize regalis himself for making an ass of myself on here. I made this account becauase when I searched for combine and went right to the back page i saw dusty old posts from the good old days. The forum has changed so much. I don't know why my IP ban appears to be ineffective right now. Anyway, I realise this community is still great and I just want to interact with it and help the game take shape. Please let me stay here. I can accept bronies, control my anger and damn well help this game become greater. I know we will probably never be able to look at each other the same way ever again though. If you decide to ban me, please at least don't make it an ip ban so i Can still watch this game and the community grow. If you decide to let me have my final chance please unlock my Old combine account. Thank you for your time.
Also Known as Combine
http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3154
Creator of the glorious Omega Shitheads

Re: Who i am (mods and administrators must read)

SCP 513 wrote:
IKnowRight wrote:I wasb't expecting people ti welcome me. I doubt those people I offended, Mostly moderators will be so welcoming though. I really am sorry for my.mistakes.

Thanks for the warm-dickish welcome back though
I'm sure they will welcome you back. It's okay. Don't sweat it. :)
Doubt it. I was a pretty big asshole and the thisisme thing got annoying even for me.
I wouldn't be surprised if half the old users still despise me deeply

eh, Why'd you add dickish to my quote? if it was insulting i sort of deserve it the amount of times i insulted this entire forum when I made the fateful rage post.
Also Known as Combine

Re: Who i am (mods and administrators must read)

SCP 513 wrote:
IKnowRight wrote: eh, Why'd you add dickish to my quote? if it was insulting i sort of deserve it the amount of times i insulted this entire forum when I made the fateful rage post.lolololol XD
Well, it‘s a comeback joke for you. Lol.

You were funny, though at old times. Anyways... *hides in bushes*
*eats the bushes*

I guess only time will tell if i get to stay or not.

You can have your bushes back when I go to the toilet, I'll call you.
Also Known as Combine