Re: I cannot tolerate this shit anymore

...Piss off, Boatman. Seriously.
So you tell boatman to calm down but you start off with this, nice start to the forums night as I always say
A true friend is somebody who stands by you and comforts you when you feel down, this is why I love fridge raiders

INFINITE561 wrote:
...Piss off, Boatman. Seriously.
So you tell boatman to calm down but you start off with this, nice start to the forums night as I always say
He was talking to the OP.
It slep time bunner.

I'mNotBlappy wrote:If this shit continues,I will not help you guys and my friends,I will just kill myself so you guys will be god damn fucking happy that you won't be able to see me anymore!!!
Calm down there, mate! Killing yourself affects more people than you can possibly think(I've had the thought multiple times), and not only does it backfire on you, but everyone will miss you. C'mon, man. My dog died recently, but I never had any thoughts of suicide. We aren't shutting you out, we aren't ignoring you, and I've helped you in your thread a couple days ago. The forum cares for you, mate. Just because one person says something mean, doesn't mean you have to commit bloody self-homicide! Look, I'm sorry that you're going through this, and I feel for you. I don't wanna be a douche, but that comment is a bit of an overreaction.
Just... try and hang in there.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

Um... You seem to advertise tolerance in your signature...

Anyways, I really can't help you with any of your problems. Heck, not everyone can. But it seems to me like a few people here have been helping you or are at least willing to. You just need to approach this as calmly and maturely and with as little stress as possible. Blowing up like that while demanding things from people rarely ever does anything useful.

Guys, really!
Not once have any of you truly asked I'mNotBlappy what was wrong in the first place. All of you have basically shrugged it off, and gone off and done your own thing. (Not you Nightmare Tank, you seem to be the only one who cares around here). I'm disappointed in all of you.

I'mNotBlappy, will you explain to me exactly where you were let down?
The day I quit is tha day I die.

Pony wrote:Guys, really!
Not once have any of you truly asked I'mNotBlappy what was wrong in the first place. All of you have basically shrugged it off, and gone off and done your own thing. (Not you Nightmare Tank, you seem to be the only one who cares around here). I'm disappointed in all of you.
Actually, quite a few people in this thread have been expressing some degree of care. It's not like everyone is abandoning him or anything.

Not entirely. I'm talking about the majority of those who've posted, and those who did show that degree, didn't show enough to make anyone feel better.

Conclusively, no one cares except Nightmare, myself, and maybe D-9999.
The day I quit is tha day I die.

Pony wrote:DOES ANYONE LISTEN TO ME!
Just because people don't go into super-care mode doesn't mean they are indifferent to what is happening. It is not a competition to who is the most caring.

Also, if a person just randomly says they are going to kill themselves, it is mostly because they want to attract attention. Almost everyone who is suicidal or has suicidal thoughts never share them because they think people don't care about them.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-