Halloween ~ What are ya doin'?

What are you being/doing for Halloween? That's basically it.

I'm being Book Simon (from Cry of Fear). SCP-096 would be just to hard to make realistic/work. AND I may attend the Run Like Hell 5k down where I live (we dress up in our costumes and run around Downtown), but I feel kind of lazy. lel

Sadly, my parents made the whole cheesy shebang around my house, but I'll make it work. Book Simon could make anything fucked up. Plus, with my iPad, I'll make music play when I'm near.

But yeah, what about you guys?

Re: Halloween ~ What are ya doin'?

I'm gonna be dressing up as Freddy Krueger from Nightmare on elm street.
(never sleep again!)
EDIT: i change my mind, i'll be either a police man or zombie.
EDIT 2: i'll be a nerd/geek instead.
Last edited by hug0905 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

­́̄̔͝ wrote:Too old to dress up. But if I was younger, I would dress up as a dentist and bitch when people give me candy.
The way I look at it, you're never too old to dress up. There's no age limit on Halloween dammit!!!

Not sure yet what I might dress up as. Every year, I've always wanted to pull off a mad scientist for Halloween. THIS YEAR WILL BE THE YEAR!!!

Gonna be SCP-Trolling on some servers, got nothing better to do. I might make a paper-mache or something of good ol' 173 to prank someone.... :173:
Through observation of world events, and enduring life, one cannot deny the existence of the greed, intolerance, hate and immorals of past generations that corrupts the minds of future generations.