Re: Favorite Lets player that has dedicated time to playing

Pretty sure a planet can't be chased by Shy Guy. And Like I said, I only care for Flame Wars that literally involve people burning alive. .....We're getting off topic. Anyone else have a Fav they want to mention or comment on?
Through observation of world events, and enduring life, one cannot deny the existence of the greed, intolerance, hate and immorals of past generations that corrupts the minds of future generations.

itsapainfulworld wrote:Pretty sure a planet can't be chased by Shy Guy. And Like I said, I only care for Flame Wars that literally involve people burning alive. .....We're getting off topic. Anyone else have a Fav they want to mention or comment on?
hug0905.exe is not responding and will now repeat.
Greatest to Least
Games in Time (10/10)
Markiplier (7/10)
PewDiePie (3/10)
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

INFINITE561 wrote:
PewDiePie (3/10)
A kid who actually rated pewdiepie poorly? what dark plot are you scheming
no

leave him and his evil schemes alone

anyway once again

Markiplier: 9/10
GamingMediocrity: Haven't watched him in a while.
Pewdiepie: 1/10
GamesInTime: 10/10, Has nicknames and an account here, occasionally chats with the old forumers. Definitely a decent let's player. Recommend.
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card

Well I've only seen GamesInTime, Markiplier, Pewdiepie and Yamimash play this so far, so in no particular order, I'll rate them.

Let's see...GamesInTime first...he's...he's definitely a good guy, he keeps up to date and generally keeps his calm in most situations, which is a very uncommon trait around YouTubers. Though he doesn't always remember simple things, he's a promising player of SCP:CB and can be quite a good watch. His vids are also pretty lengthy, and so provide a good pastime on YouTube.

I'd give GiT 8/10.

Yamimash is next...he's rather twitchy and paranoid in the game, and while it makes for some good footage, it can sometimes drag things out longer than they need to be. Like GiT, he may forget simple things such as the blink meter while in the vicinity of The Sculpture which can be a bit irksome at times, but he provides a good laugh all the same and maintains a constant persistence throughout the mod, even if it means major frustration at certain points.

I'd give Yamimash 7.5/10

Markiplier is third up...like GiT, he keeps up to date and like Yamimash, he's very persistent and a little paranoid at times, but he also remembers a lot of things and it shows as he progresses through the game, he is usually capable of getting around most SCPs without too much trouble. His videos can be a bit short however, and it can be over before you know it which is a shame sometimes, but he certainly takes the time to familiarize himself with the hazards in-game.

I'd give Markiplier 9/10

And lastly, Pewdiepie. His run of SCP:CB was pretty short-lived and he's fallen so far behind with the updates. His vid length is extremely short and sadly, his material is getting pretty old. (Referring to random blood decals and The Sculpture's feces as "period" still? C'mon...) He was also very forgetful of simple things like the blink meter, how The Sculpture worked and so much more. The only thing I can say in his favour was that he eventually learnt (After a few episodes) that The Sculpture cannot move while looked at, which is crucial in the lockrooms and that he never encountered The Shy Guy. I think he would've had to use emergency kittens afterwards, had he done so.

I'd give Pewdiepie 3/10
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

INFINITE561 wrote:
PewDiePie (3/10)
A kid who actually rated pewdiepie poorly? what dark plot are you scheming
There are a couple reasons to give pewdie 3/10 on SCP.
1. when he played v0.2, he didn't know he could get hit, and would just go to the pd.
2. he missed about 10 updates.
3. he rarely plays it now.
4. and last, when he played v0.7, he totally reseted his brain, forgetting about scp-173's moves, disobeyed the guard in the intro when the guard was being serious, and oh INFINITE, are you back to just start a flame?
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

Serimah wrote:I doubt it Hug. It's just known that Pewdiepie is most famous with kids between 9-13. So finding someone around that age who doesn't like him is just surprising these days.
I also used to like him, then he turned boring, so yep
WOOMY! *squid glibberish*
my water changed to this form by boiling, extensively used for the generation of mechanical power, for heating purposes, etc.