Re: A DISGUSTING MS TEXT ADVENTURE!

The tension grows tighter and tighter. Shrek and Doge are involved in a fierce stare battle, but it looks like Shrek has the upper hand. His creepy look and soul robbing stare have always secured him a victory in stare battles, while Doge never had to fight a vicious opponent like this before. Sweat drips down his beautifully crafted beard.

Just as Doge was about to blink, he suddenly gestures with his paw a "STOP" symbol, and speaks: "This is not how we will fight the battle of destiny. The survivor shall be determined in an appropriate way."
Doge taps the ground a few times, and the room goes pitchblack for a minute. A large crowd has gathered in the meanwhile, and is frightened by the darkness.
And then, a large flashing Ball descends from the ceiling. You cannot believe your eyes, but you cannot deny it: This is a discoball, and Doge has just now challenged Shrek to the ultimate star dance battle of destiny.

"Cometh before me, Slut. And shake that booty of yours so that i may gain star points from just you failing!"
Shrek is almost shocked about the sudden challenge, but after a moment he accepts the challenge with an angry grunt. The crowd is out of control, there hasn't been a star dance battle of destiny since 300.000 years. Only half gods live to tell the tales of the last dance battle, and many planets and stars exploded because of the sheer power of the dance moves.

Both dancers need some time first to prepare properly for the great dance. A large widescreen moves down next to the discoball, stating that the audience may please wait a few minutes and that it will soon begin, with a flashy countdown timer on bottom. You read that it takes about 15 minutes for both to ready up and commit their dance.

As you wonder if you have been forgotten about, you are approached by a mysterious person. He wields a great Ironhammer, the symbols "B" "A" "N" are beautifully engraved on it. Yet the way he is dressed he looks like he is surrounded by a digital aura, and has very long hair. He says: "I have bested the Unrelenting sea, i have travelled through the desert and i fought my way out of the jungle. I also hijacked a space rocket and landed it here, then i worked my way up from an information dealer to one of the top level agents in this moon. I did this and much more, just to give you this Amulet!" It looks beautifully crafted. "This will protect you from both of them. It is imbued with the magical powers of dead horse semen and virgin goat babys, and satan himself has blessed it with multiple slappings of his penis. You should put it on!"

You trust glitch and think he is a heck of a guy, and you put on the Amulet, and feel much safer now. However, you may still want to influence the victor of the ultimate dance battle. Or just stay there to watch the show.

What will be your next move?
I AM A HUGE ATTENTION WHORE.