Re: cartoons of today.

mrslig100 wrote: We can all agree that these two in the 00 and their crazy flying machines where awesome!
If that doesn't tickle yer nostalgia bone, ill cut you in two!!!
mrslig100 wrote:
Just jokin no harm intended
So here:
Im sure we all know these two very well!!!
hug0905 wrote:Oh uh ok.. um.. um.. ok.. this cartoon i'm about to say it's title may start a riot, but um.. um.. BLUES CLUES
wait, is this cartoons thread about which ones we like or hate?
Glitch wrote:Anyway, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends anyone?

XD Nostalgia indeed.
INFINITE561 wrote:I used to watch this cartoon, about these 5 school kids, who have some problems happening in the world, like a swarm of digital killer bees, and they go inside cyberspace via a computer screen, and they get cool weapons and become ninjas n stuff to solve the problem bakc in the rela world, but I can't remember what it's called :c
/clears throat, adopts adopts a Japanese Electronica voice

Code Lyoko, We will stand real tall, Code Lyoko, STRONGER AFTER ALL.

Omg, you have NO idea how much I loved seeing that on Nezumi (or whatever that Cartoon Network program was) after Middle School.
INFINITE561 wrote:
Who else hated ben 10? Ed Edd Eddy the greatest cartoon I had ever seen on cartoon network
The original Ben 10 was good, and Ben Ten: Alien Force was even better, because of storyline.
mrslig100 wrote:
Schnitzel was funny. The rest of chowder was.....ugh.

I saw some mentions of what are know as the Original Cartoon Cartoons (Dexter's Lab, Edd Ed and Eddy, Courage the Cowardly Dog) ehich were good overall. So, Prepare yourself for GOLD.
And is it bad that I watched a lot of Boomrang (not the latest stuff, it was not there yet) growing up? XD
Through observation of world events, and enduring life, one cannot deny the existence of the greed, intolerance, hate and immorals of past generations that corrupts the minds of future generations.

Cridone wrote:Omg.... I can't believe I forgot Samuri Jack

Remember the episode where he got turned into a chicken because he bumped into a wizard?

Err....No. T_T

And I forgot, Teen Titans! Good storyline. New Teen Titans......crap. For little kids who are too young to understand that they are watching it. That is why these things are made, is because they get an audience who can't discern quality. If teens (not as much) and young or older adults like it, chances are, it's good. (but not always)
Through observation of world events, and enduring life, one cannot deny the existence of the greed, intolerance, hate and immorals of past generations that corrupts the minds of future generations.

I don't know if they had it in America but...
I grew up on the analogue signal so anything on cartoon network or nickelodeon was only viewable at a handful other peoples houses.
So what I and many others watched where the classics!
Pokemon.
The old batman cartoons.
The old Scooby Doo!
Was Yu Gi Oh part of it?
This was a long time ago...

I remember Reboot very well. My brother has the entire series on his computer, which he was very lucky to get hold of. Reboot happens to have been the very first cartoon to be entirely animated in CG, and it was able to compliment the strong visuals with a truly epic story and great comedy. Overall a series very much ahead of its time.
INFINITE561 wrote:I don't remember that, I remember this cartoon about these people who lived in a city in a street light
You are referring to Lampies, another classic cartoon series with an amazingly catchy theme song (Which it won an award for).