To anyone or the moderators,please explain this.

Recently,you guys know that my friend,Princess Luna,has deserved all these shit punishments for being a Brony.Could anyone of you guys or moderators can explain why is this thing happening? Because I do not frickin' understand why this happens.
I'm done,I'm really done here for now.Screw this bullshit that I'm getting from other people.I can't tolerate this anymore,and I'll fuck off from now.

Re: To anyone or the moderators,please explain this.

Luna's parents are the kind of Christians that believe in shaming others for being gay from what I have been told, why they choose to punish Luna is simple, Christians are idiots, they will find anything they can to pull their daughters/sons out of anything they find intolerable, in this case they did not like their son being a brony so they dug up whatever research they could in order to scare their son away from the brony fandom adding in false facts that the brony fandom is controlled by demons, demons do not exist and humans are capable of doing anything, and that is my hypocritical view on this situation.
Mandatory blank signature, here.

WhiteAce wrote:Luna's parents are the kind of Christians that believe in shaming others for being gay from what I have been told, why they choose to punish Luna is simple, Christians are idiots, they will find anything they can to pull their daughters/sons out of anything they find intolerable, in this case they did not like their son being a brony so they dug up whatever research they could in order to scare their son away from the brony fandom adding in false facts that the brony fandom is controlled by demons, demons do not exist and humans are capable of doing anything, and that is my hypocritical view on this situation.
I don't even tolerate this shit,this makes no sense.Why the hell does he has to deserve for being a Brony?
I'm done,I'm really done here for now.Screw this bullshit that I'm getting from other people.I can't tolerate this anymore,and I'll fuck off from now.

Technically that would be nearly the same to judge Christians as idiots as Bronies as demons, so I have to disagree there.

On the point of the topic, Luna never was called out on for being a brony, more so of the opposite, when he accused bronies of being made up of rapists and pedophiles, and how the practice was considered 'demonic'. So, no, Luna wasn't looked down on because he was a brony, just because he tried to persuade others to stop being a brony.

This drama all is really pointless, try not to keep bringing attention to it (you're not the first 'friend' of Luna's to make a thread on this which does make me concerned).
It slep time bunner.