Re: Break-A-Wish Game

Granted. dividing by zero replaces algebra and everything goes to shit

I wish I wasn't hungry all the time
A true friend is somebody who stands by you and comforts you when you feel down, this is why I love fridge raiders

Serimah wrote:
I wish all Internet trolls would just leave this planet.
Granted, but they still have internet so they continue trolling.
I wish I could kill god.
Why that profile picture? Because I love Halo 3.

Granted. you "could" kill god, but when you fought him, eh grew more powerful, as a battle wages on, the war between ehaven and hell comes to a cease as both sides watch as you and god fight, you strike a mortal blow to god, but god sends you to hell and you burn for all eternity

I wish I have a job
A true friend is somebody who stands by you and comforts you when you feel down, this is why I love fridge raiders

Serimah wrote:Granted, but it'll be the last version released as Regalis is going to abandon the project afterwards.
I wish I had some good bacon.
Granted. but the bacon gains sentience and grow limbs and runs away in a random act of "good will for their kind"

I wish satan is real

Granted. But he would start kidnapping people (like you) for placing them in Hell and destroing everything around him because he's bored.

I wish I could make a photo of SCP-372 ("The periphal jumper") in real life if someone could make it real.
:173: :106: <Please, give us a hug!)
:096: <Do you think my face is ugly? RHAAAAAR!! )
:049: <I sense the Desease in you! Take a nap and you'll get better...)

Mr. Shy-Guy wrote: I wish I could make a photo of SCP-372 ("The periphal jumper") in real life if someone could make it real.
Granted, but the photo is too blurry to see anything.
I wish I got out of hell and I could continue killing god.
Why that profile picture? Because I love Halo 3.