Re: Break-A-Wish Game

ApplePiah wrote:I wish the punish did not punish the not punish so the not punish would not punish the punish then the punish punishes the not punish more then the not punish and punish perm punish each other which punishes me.
Granted. You and the rest of all of the organisms of the universe due to the ambiguity of your statement in regards to punishment (it is not explained well enough as to whether it involves you getting punished or punishing others, whether the parties involved in punishment are punished, etc.), and because of this, the only way to fix this problem completely is to remove every possible variable that can lead to anything in relation to punishment. (Amendment 68 of Statement 169 of Section E of Codec Reinholm-Irish-Casanova of the Second Right of the Wish :REDACTED:)

I wish that if I do not specify my wish correctly, I do not get thrown into any kind of pit or cage or containment unit whatsoever; instead, I'd rather be locked up in some kind of sanctuary where I can be at peace, without involving death or any of that.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

autotroph wrote: I wish that if I do not specify my wish correctly, I do not get thrown into any kind of pit or cage or containment unit whatsoever; instead, I'd rather be locked up in some kind of sanctuary where I can be at peace, without involving death or any of that.
Granted, it does the opposite of your wish.
I wish Super Smash Bros for 3DS and GTA V for PC came out already.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

hug0905 wrote:
autotroph wrote: I wish that if I do not specify my wish correctly, I do not get thrown into any kind of pit or cage or containment unit whatsoever; instead, I'd rather be locked up in some kind of sanctuary where I can be at peace, without involving death or any of that.
Granted, it does the opposite of your wish.
I see that the one month of exile did not affect just how awful you are at this. It's good to see that you are just like you were before the ban. ( Question: Was that just sarcasm there? Answer: I'm not sure.)
I wish my cat would let me move out of this chair.
Granted, it will let you move once all 9 of it's lives are done.

I wish that time was space and space was time. (I don't even know)

That Same Anon wrote:Granted, everything is inside-out due to the polarity being reversed.

I wish the saxophone duck were real.
Granted, they caused a stupid "boy" band called the saxing ducks. They also sound horrible and rape your ears.

I grant wish

I wish that my mum and sister weren't absurd so i could go to the fair :roll:
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

LukeDude759 wrote:I wish hug would stop posting in this thread.
Granted. But a bot army invades the forums, and he was the only one to possess the blueprints for the only weapon capable of destroying the bots.

I wish my ACS compiler wouldn't give me weird errors.
Member of the FunnyLetsPlayTeam (french Let's Plays channel) | Creator of SCP - Doom Experiment

Awesomeguy147 wrote:I see that the one month of exile did not affect just how awful you are at this. It's good to see that you are just like you were before the ban. ( Question: Was that just sarcasm there? Answer: I'm not sure.)
LukeDude759 wrote:I wish hug would stop posting in this thread.
Do not start this shit again. Remember the last time you all berated him? Pathetic bone heads.
Feguelion wrote:I wish my ACS compiler wouldn't give me weird errors.
Your wish is granted, so now you'll have to deal with weird system errors within your operating system. You decide to back up and reinstall your operating system.

I wish to become a diplomat.
"Checklist completed, S.O.B."