Re: Break-A-Wish Game

Spiffycat wrote:
Awesomeguy147 wrote:I see that the one month of exile did not affect just how awful you are at this. It's good to see that you are just like you were before the ban. ( Question: Was that just sarcasm there? Answer: I'm not sure.)
LukeDude759 wrote:I wish hug would stop posting in this thread.
Do not start this shit again. Remember the last time you all berated him? Pathetic bone heads.
Ouch, my feelings. Your words pierce my heart like an icicle.

Also, I don't recall this berating nor the result of it. Do you mind jogging my memory?
I wish to become a diplomat.
Granted, but your poor skills at the job ends up causing World War 3.

Awesomeguy147 wrote:
Spiffycat wrote:
Awesomeguy147 wrote:I see that the one month of exile did not affect just how awful you are at this. It's good to see that you are just like you were before the ban. ( Question: Was that just sarcasm there? Answer: I'm not sure.)
LukeDude759 wrote:I wish hug would stop posting in this thread.
Do not start this shit again. Remember the last time you all berated him? Pathetic bone heads.
Ouch, my feelings. Your words pierce my heart like an icicle.

Also, I don't recall this berating nor the result of it. Do you mind jogging my memory?
I wish to become a diplomat.
Granted, but your poor skills at the job ends up causing World War 3.
http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... =40#p47773

You did not specify a wish, so you end up drowning in a ball pit by default.

I wish for a teleporter.
"Checklist completed, S.O.B."

Spiffycat wrote:I wish to become a diplomat.
Granted. How ever as you become one they started this shit again.

I wish I could drown in a ball pit by default.

Spoiler
Oh yeah... that incident. I suppose looking back hug has shown improvement, I thought he was completely hopeless back then. That one line though...
You really don't understand how things work do you. No matter what, people will hate you, and everything you do shall be destroyed, just because you are too dumb to know when to leave
Wow... I sounded really emo back then, didn't I? I thought I was thinking rather cynically recently, but what kind of mind set did this come from?

You would think hug really hates me... and he probably does. Just for some reason whenever he does something I tend to be the critic. However, that's not necessarily a bad thing, the world needs critics to tell the world when they are doing something stupid, because when they don't, stupid things will keep happening because nobody told them that it was stupid and should change. I don't try to hurt him.

Anyways, the topic.
I wish I could drown in a ball pit by default.
Granted, by default, you drown in a ball pit... filled with snakes... and spiders... and it's on fire.

I wish I had telepathy.

Granted.

You begin to hear thoughts from people near you.

You begin to realize a lot more about how the people around you think and live. You hear and see everything that's on their mind, all the lies that they've ever said and all the secrets that they've ever kept are a part of you now.

And you can't escape them.

And you can't stop yourself.

And their thoughts begin to cloud your mind completely until you yourself can no longer think at all.

At this point it's almost impossible for you to know if what's on your mind is actually yours or someone else's.

You'd think by now death would be your fate by the next minutes.

Except it never comes to pass.

Telepathy has made your mind strong enough to make you keep on living longer, but not strong enough to free your mind from that of others. And from thereon, your life... is no longer really your own.

I wish the manner of how I said the wish would be granted didn't suck as badly as how I just wrote it :/
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

autotroph wrote: I wish the manner of how I said the wish would be granted didn't suck as badly as how I just wrote it :/
Wish granted, you decide to never say anything, ever.
"Checklist completed, S.O.B."

Spiffycat wrote:
autotroph wrote: I wish the manner of how I said the wish would be granted didn't suck as badly as how I just wrote it :/
Wish granted, you decide to never say anything, ever.
Wish not specified you drown in my personal ball pit by default.

I wish this wish was not specified and I could get a horrible day.

LukeDude759 wrote:Good job. You just broke reality. I wish it didn't have to end this way.
Granted, but you didn't put "I wish" first so your punishment will be written in this chinese text.

它結束了,你沒有想要的方式。隨著流星......和啟示錄......,甚至更壞的東西,你甚至都沒有想到,甚至認為存在。

I wish I could think of something that should has achieved something that would too strong to think of. Even in the realm of fantasy and reality.