Re: Break-A-Wish Game

ApplePiah wrote:I wish I had trampoline and another wish.

Wish granted you get another wish.

I wish for a :EXPUNGED: that can :REDACTED: :096: .
Granted. You get a :REDACTED: and a :REDACTED: trampoline where :096: suddenly pops up and bounces sky high; after that, he lands on you and :EXPUNGED: end of story.

I wish that I wasn't as depressed as I tend to be recently.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

Granted, you become very happy and choke from the amount of happiness that you die with a smile on your face.

I wish I could go back in time to make :096: land on autotroph.

ApplePiah wrote:Granted, you become very happy and choke from the amount of happiness that you die with a smile on your face.

Granted :096: lands on you then autotroph.

I wish I could marry 079.

WatrGun wrote:
ApplePiah wrote:Granted, you become very happy and choke from the amount of happiness that you die with a smile on your face.

Granted :096: lands on you then autotroph.

I wish I could marry 079.
Granted, You are literally shocked on how 079 looks.

I wish I could send a deadly neurotoxin to the SCP Foundation so that I could send my deadly neurotoxin so I can get cake and murder them.

Granted. It's a terrible idea to begin with, and fails miserably. Good job, moron. All the SCP's in the facility broke loose. Good luck dealing with that XK-Class EOTW scenario.

I wish the world didn't have to end because of that stupidity.
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

LukeDude759 wrote:Granted. It's a terrible idea to begin with, and fails miserably. Good job, moron. All the SCP's in the facility broke loose. Good luck dealing with that XK-Class EOTW scenario.

Granted, Everything is fixed but the deadly neurotoxin is in cake.

I wish that I can understand the masters principals of forward momentum .

ApplePiah wrote:
LukeDude759 wrote:Granted. It's a terrible idea to begin with, and fails miserably. Good job, moron. All the SCP's in the facility broke loose. Good luck dealing with that XK-Class EOTW scenario.

Granted, Everything is fixed but the deadly neurotoxin is in cake.

I wish that I can understand the masters principals of forward momentum .
Granted, you eventually break the laws of momentum and go at such incredible speed, you become FMF-10 (First Momentum Fail -10/10 NASA)

I wish Half-Life 3 is confirmed.

Granted. It's confirmed, but never released. You then try to find a leaked copy and download it, but you end up installing malware on your system, and all your valuable records are hacked. Then you get framed for hacking and you get arrested and sentenced to 25 years in prison.

I wish my Maestro English learning course didn't have 60 modules, and that I didn't have to spend at least an hour and 15 minutes for each module so that I could do the entire course quick.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

autotroph wrote:Granted. It's confirmed, but never released. You then try to find a leaked copy and download it, but you end up installing malware on your system, and all your valuable records are hacked. Then you get framed for hacking and you get arrested and sentenced to 25 years in prison.

I wish my Maestro English learning course didn't have 60 modules, and that I didn't have to spend at least an hour and 15 minutes for each module so that I could do the entire course quick.
Granted but you die for no reason

I wish was the measuring cup of the world.