What did you get for Christmas? V2

So, as the title says, this topic purpose is to tell what each one got for Christmas (or not in Christmas). I'll start:

What I got was a shirt, a scarf and 150 euros which im spending to buy a PS3 (yay).
One day, on Steam..

Code: Select all

26 Fe + Mexican food =: lets see if you're oh so mister oh so smart
26 Fe + Mexican food =: who am i
ShadowDust: IronFajitas
26 Fe + Mexican food =: fuck
ShadowDust: *flies away*

Re: What did you get for Christmas? V2

Limited edition Legend of Zelda 3DS XL with download code for The Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds
A box of chocolates
Gillete Deodorant and Shower Gel
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 (not very happy about that)
A true friend is somebody who stands by you and comforts you when you feel down, this is why I love fridge raiders

INFINITE561 wrote:Call of Duty Black Ops 2 (not very happy about that)
(not very happy about that)
Are you being serious? The fact somebody actually cared enough, knew what sort of stuff you like and actually got you a game is great. Don't leave the game behind just because of stuff you hear on the internet or because it's from EA.

It's a entertaining game, especially with friends. x2 if it's zombie mode.

Just grab a soda, use the controller and chillaxe. B)

It's the console version...right?
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Irontaco wrote:
INFINITE561 wrote:Call of Duty Black Ops 2 (not very happy about that)
(not very happy about that)
Are you being serious? The fact somebody actually cared enough, knew what sort of stuff you like and actually got you a game is great. Don't leave the game behind just because of stuff you hear on the internet or because it's from EA.

It's a entertaining game, especially with friends. x2 if it's zombie mode.

Just grab a soda, use the controller and chillaxe. B)

It's the console version...right?
But I don't like COD...and I tried zombies, zombies is pretty awful, it's even more linear than the campaign, but let's just try to avoid drama since this kind of thing usually starts it off
A true friend is somebody who stands by you and comforts you when you feel down, this is why I love fridge raiders