Re: Leaving SCP:CB Development

Goodbye Myro. You were probably the best modeller working on this game :(

[youtube]Sa8NREI_IPs[/youtube]
"now that the victim is in place, the killing bite will be administered in 10 seconds." --Valve.

Beware the man that speaks in hands.

☜☝☞☟ ✌

I wish you the very best of luck in whatever future misadventures through the magical world of 3D you have.
And most of all WE WILL ALL MISS YOU!
Take care, farewell, and show the world how unworthy of yourself it is!

Best of luck Myro. You are a fantastic 3D modeler and an even better friend.

Sad to see you go, but I'm sure that once you finish college you will find a great job in 3D modeling!

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Sorry to see you go. It was nice working with with you. If you need any art to help wrap up 860 I will try to get that done as soon as possible. I wish you the best of luck with school and future endeavors.

If I knew any "happy" goodbye songs this is where I would put it.
Email me at [email protected] if you need art done.

Great run you had, I salute you for all that you've done, and hope you have success in all that you do in the future.
You have a bright opportunity in modelling, and I hope you're studies go well.
We can still play Dota together every once in a while, right?

and YES, it was me who did the scp-1875 mass message spam on an alt account last year AJJAJAJJAJAJAJ
OH SO YOU WERE THE ONE FFFFFFFF
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Well I thank everyone for their comments and contributions throughout this forum for the past 2 years. I don't know if I'll take modelling to a career level but It's sure been a learning experience. :D
Irontaco wrote:Even if you leave development, are you gonna still lurk and post around?

Wish you luck dude.
I may come back once in a season if I remember.
Irontaco wrote:
and YES, it was me who did the scp-1875 mass message spam on an alt account last year AJJAJAJJAJAJAJ
OH SO YOU WERE THE ONE FFFFFFFF
Regalis wrote:Well that's a pity. Thank you for the all the hard work you've put into SCP:CB. I wish you luck, I'm sure you'll have a bright future as a modeler if you decide to go that way. :)
Yeah! Best horror game 2010-2020!
I'll probably finish that last minute SCP for you before I leave, maybe a couple others, depends on what I got going on. But it'll probably be a while. No promises. :P
Moonsaber wrote:Sorry to see you go. It was nice working with with you. If you need any art to help wrap up 860 I will try to get that done as soon as possible. I wish you the best of luck with school and future endeavors.

If I knew any "happy" goodbye songs this is where I would put it.
Oh wow no way man, you've already done so much I'd feel terribly guilty if you did anymore than I already haven't finished for you. It's a treat to even get a 2d artist willing to churn as much art as yourself for a free game. Maybe I'd hope to get some of those SCP's finished (one day..).

Well uhm.. Thats sad that you are leaving, at least we can still play Dota 2, da?

( I am HORRIBLE at goodbyes)
[url=steam://friends/add/76561198001887045]
[/url]

NickL4D2 wrote:Well uhm.. Thats sad that you are leaving, at least we can still play Dota 2, da?

( I am HORRIBLE at goodbyes)
Slark é uma puta - kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk