Site Randomly Exploded?

For some reason, when I first tried to load up the site, it looked like this:

http://i.imgur.com/3Ypybje.png

What is this and why did it look like this for a few seconds (when i loaded it again, it was back to normal)

Did anyone else get this?
"now that the victim is in place, the killing bite will be administered in 10 seconds." --Valve.

Beware the man that speaks in hands.

☜☝☞☟ ✌

Re: Site Randomly Exploded?

Nightmare Tank wrote:Nope, I just got loads of "URL NOT FOUND" errors and the like.
When i tried loading the forum it said something along the lines of "The page "/forum/" could not be found on this server"
"now that the victim is in place, the killing bite will be administered in 10 seconds." --Valve.

☜☝☞☟ ✌

Combine wrote:When i tried loading the forum it said something along the lines of "The page "/forum/" could not be found on this server"
Pretty much what I got, except not as fancy as the image you flashed up.
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

Nightmare Tank wrote:
Combine wrote:When i tried loading the forum it said something along the lines of "The page "/forum/" could not be found on this server"
Pretty much what I got, except not as fancy as the image you flashed up.
The image appeared for me when I tried loading the main site instead of the forum section.

☜☝☞☟ ✌

Combine wrote:The image appeared for me when I tried loading the main site instead of the forum section.
I didn't get anything when I tried to load the main site.
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

Kev wrote:You are...french?

Well, sometimes, the forum/site crash when it takes a long time to load for me.
Dat bump tho.

I'm not French.

☜☝☞☟ ✌