It's been fun...

Well im off...
Recently I have been a bigger forum nuisance than usual.
I have said many uncalled things to people recently on this forum and left so much shit unfinished.
On top of that I have tests to revise for and the stress is only making me worse!
Im gonna go for a while n sort my shit out and hopefully return as a better user and finish 990 how I was supposed to years ago!
You are all awesome and better off without an idiot like me weighing this forum down.
Take care. And to everyone ive been mean to, I am very sorry and take it all back :'(
And I know 1.0 will be AWESOME :D

Re: It's been fun...

Also the rail system.
I still want to finish that.
The other stuff... Well im sure someone will revive the threads and get em locked ;)
Again, you are all a fantastic community and it has been a privileged to be part of it.

*sigh*

This has happened with a bunch of member's on this forum already. No, you are not a nuisance. The point of a forum is for discussion. For a forum about a game, it's to suggest ideas or help development. You have done these things, and just because your ideas aren't widely accepted doesn't mean you should leave.

If you think you have caused problems for the forums in the past, then you need to improve, not leave. If you leave, you are not helping your behavior, nor are you helping anyone else.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Trialtrex21 wrote:*sigh*

This has happened with a bunch of member's on this forum already. No, you are not a nuisance. The point of a forum is for discussion. For a forum about a game, it's to suggest ideas or help development. You have done these things, and just because your ideas aren't widely accepted doesn't mean you should leave.

If you think you have caused problems for the forums in the past, then you need to improve, not leave. If you leave, you are not helping your behavior, nor are you helping anyone else.
Wise words son
[url=steam://friends/add/76561198001887045]
[/url]

No, really.
Ive got a lot going on and its stressing me out. im a stubborn person and im only going to get myself banned/hated if I stay.
Its best off I clear some space in my life first so I think before I do.
This is a discussion board. not 4chan.