Re: What are you most scared of?

Irontaco wrote:Chile, i'm chilean too, haha. Most specifically from Iquique. We can keep this to PMs.
I can understand. Live in Cali, been in a few earthquakes, nothing really major though, just a few earthquakes where everything shifts, maybe a few things topple.

mrpeanut188 wrote:I can understand. Live in Cali, been in a few earthquakes, nothing really major though, just a few earthquakes where everything shifts, maybe a few things topple.
Why hello there fellow...er...Californian?

I don't have much experience in earthquakes. I've only had like, 2 very small ones. I am very aware of the threat of one in our area though.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

A small town where my mother grew up that isn't too far from where i live had an earthquake not too long ago, never experienced one myself, they sound pretty destructive.
ERIC IS LOVE, ERIC IS LIFE.

SCP-500 wrote:A small town where my mother grew up that isn't too far from where i live had an earthquake not too long ago, never experienced one myself, they sound pretty destructive.
Yes, they are.
Spoiler
This is a photo of the earthquake that occurred in my country in 2010.

These comparisons of the tsunamis that have occurred in my country:
Spoiler
Iquique - 2014:
Concepción - 2010
Valdivia - 1960 (The most powerful earthquake ever recorded by man):

I'm scared of being disliked by people. Also insects are the bane of my existence.
I'm pretty wierd and I like being that way, people just give me dirty looks when
I try to be funny... :doubt:. I won't go ANYWHERE NEAR arachnids or insects.
I have a panic attack every time I see a bug :shock:
don't eat the tuna casserole (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

CookiesMilk wrote:I'm scared of being disliked by people.
Well I'll tell you right now that you are already off to a bad start with this one. This thread is over a year old; don't revive dead threads.

Locking.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away