Re: SCP:CB Chillaxe Skype Group

I know the reason why i got removed from the Skype group, not only because i was inactive, but it was because slots for being in the group is full right now, if someone is removed from the skype group and i am readded to the skype group (i have skype opened right now 8) ), i'll maybe show anymore online in the group where i built my house in minecraft. but trex is 89% not going to readd me to the group right now.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

Re: SCP:CB Chillaxe Skype Group

Glitch wrote:
Serimah wrote:Seriously? This is what makes me stay far away from the Chat. Writing stupid nonsense does not equal funny.
:roll:
So what? We should talk about what you want to talk about during chat downtime? Even if you're not there?

And that example you took was from when me and ShadowDust were teamed as Heavies on payload race, don't call it random without context.

It was the first thing I found in the Chat which "represented" my point. So even while taken out of context it remains equally silly.
Also, how can I take ANY of those silly quotes into "context" if there was none?
Plus, it has nothing to do with "me being around". You should have realized by now that others are also being turned away from the usual TF2/HL madness.

You'd do good in at least acknowledging it without going into "brutal defense". You think I call you responsible because of an example which involves names which hardly anyone could even identify on the Forums?
If that's how it comes across to you then I'm afraid it's your issue. Not mine.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah