Re: ~#~ Official MLP thread v4 ~#~

Princess Luna wrote:Oh way to kill the mood! Everyone avoid the party pooper! :P
The was why I made the text extremely small...I wasn't trying to kill the mood at all...
Princess Luna wrote:Has anyone felt the way Sweetie Belle does in "For Whom the Sweetie Belle Toils"? Personally, I have never felt like someone is stealing the spotlight from me.
Yeh, I don't like it when someone steals the spotlight, but I don't hate them for it...

Either way I don't care because we got another Luna episode, and that's all you need for an episode to be automatically good.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Me from elsewhere wrote:I'm not looking forward to it because of Luna's sudden ability to visit dreams, Luna's appearance in Sleepless in Ponyville was just forced, and now this episode seems to be an excuse to justify it.
I'm like 3 episodes behind, need to watch them.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Glitch wrote:
Me from elsewhere wrote:I'm not looking forward to it because of Luna's sudden ability to visit dreams, Luna's appearance in Sleepless in Ponyville was just forced, and now this episode seems to be an excuse to justify it.
I'm like 3 episodes behind, need to watch them.
Hope you are enjoying them.
Congrats to 4000 Posts.

And today is a special day for me :) It is now exactly one year ago that i watched the first episode.
1 Year Anniversary!
Spoiler
Thank you all guys :D
Without the "Containment is Magic" Mod, i would have never watched the series out of curiosity.
Spoiler