~#~ Official MLP thread v4 ~#~

While I understand that we have went on fine without one, after becoming a brony I have wanted to discuss the show in a little more depth. I realized we needed a new My Little Pony thread, so I am opening this one.

Quick thing though:

If this thread is derailed to a point of no return, it will be locked, the derailers will be temporarily banned, and a new thread will take it's place.
Sparks Rules On v3 wrote:#==Rules==#:
All forum rules apply to this thread.
That means no content that may in any way be hinting to sexual acts or pictures are allowed to be posted on here, and I will if needed make a wall of shame on this thread with the names of those that do post it.

#==Rules regarding this thread specifically==#:

Only stuff that is related to the brony fandom and the show My Little Pony: Friendship is magic. is to be posted on this thread. That includes official news reports too.
Anything MLP FIM related goes.

#==No other fandom talk==#:
I have seen in the past threads that people came in and posted stuff about another fandoms.
That does not belong on here, and will be seen as going off-topic which will also be put on the wall of shame if the person that does it does it 5 times.

#==No anger or hate inducing pictures or videos==#:
This includes anything that displays the characters of the show being hurt and/or murdered in any brutal or disgusting or evil way. The only exception to this rule is written content known as fanfics, made by someone in the fandom.
But still make sure the content is not designed to cause any anger or hate.

I'm honest when I say that I had hoped I didn't have to make these rules, but seeing how the discussions ended turning out on the old threads, you have forced me into making them on this thread.
Links:

EQD

~#~ Official MLP thread v1 ~#~

~#~ Official MLP thread v2 ~#~

~#~ Official MLP thread v3 ~#~

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Re: ~#~ Official MLP thread v4 ~#~

So how about we actually talk about something?

What have you guys been thinking of Season 4 so far?

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away