Re: Delete Game - Remastered

ApplePiah wrote:
KirbyMario12345 wrote:
ApplePiah wrote: Hats
...I'm Hat

This will be my first post in this hat
You may be wondering why there's nothing there. Well that's because you have been revoked of your privileges to talk about headwear, for the health and well-being of this thread. Don't you see? BONUS DUCKS ARE THE ONLY TRUTH.

Awesomeguy147 wrote:
ApplePiah wrote:
KirbyMario12345 wrote: ...I'm Hat

This will be my first post in this hat
You may be wondering why there's nothing there. Well that's because hats are in phase 1 of their plan for the health and well-being of this thread. Don't you see? HATS ARE THE ONLY TRUTH.
THIS IS TRUE FOR THE WELL BEING Okay I'll stop.

ApplePiah wrote:hated mads
Well, most mentally insane people are hated, assuming they are criminally insane as well.

OUT OF GAME: Seriously guys, you can't rearrange letters and add new ones. This is called the "Delete Game", not the "Rewrite messages completely to make them funny Game". Though this may be a bit aggressive of me to say, you need to stop this shit. It may be just a game, but at least play by the rules, alright? NOW, back on topic.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

D-9999 wrote:
ApplePiah wrote:hated mads
OUT OF GAME: Seriously guys, you can rearrange letters and add new ones. This is called the "Game Rewrite messages completely to make them funny Game". Though this may be a bit aggressive of me to say, you need to shit. It may be just a game, but right NOW, back on topic.
Well said you misunderstood hat.