Re: Annual Chris Play's Streams!

ApplePiah wrote:Dude that post was about 2 months ago. Of course it's canceled.
...... Applepiah...... I want to think really hard on this. Just clear your mind... and think about this really carefully..... who made the post?

................. you should see that Chris made the post. Now answer this, who made this thread............... also Chris. Now, what is this thread about........... according to the title it is about Chris's live streams. (I hope your actually answering these questions correctly, because there is no way I'm waiting for you reply to all these questions.)

So tell me Mr. Applepiah.... How would you know that his live streams are cancelled, but he would not?

Re: Annual Chris Play's Streams! (STREAMING AT 11:50 EST) TO
Postby chris0matic » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:49 pm

BUMP STREAMING TODAY
So tell me Mr. Applepiah.... How would you know that his live streams are cancelled, but he would not?
Re: Annual Chris Play's Streams! (STREAMING RIGHT NOW) TODAY
Post by chris0matic » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:58 pm

EDIT: Not streaming due to bugs
*sigh*

ApplePiah wrote:-snip-
You are becoming absurd ApplePiah, even though Chris bumped this thread ITS HIS THREAD so he can bump it if he wants to, also, just because he said that he wasn't streaming today dosen't mean he is cancelling it entirely. (Sorry for a somewhat offensive tone by the way)
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

ApplePiah wrote:
Re: Annual Chris Play's Streams! (STREAMING AT 11:50 EST) TO
Postby chris0matic » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:49 pm

BUMP STREAMING TODAY
Re: Annual Chris Play's Streams! (STREAMING RIGHT NOW) TODAY
Post by chris0matic » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:58 pm

EDIT: Not streaming due to bugs
*sigh*
I was referring to your streaming in general, not the particular stream today. There is no apparent proof you gave up on it entirely, so I suggest you apologize for your misguided sighs.
Last edited by Awesomeguy147 on Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chris0matic wrote:I stream whenever I honestly feel like it, I canceled todays stream because I was playing for 20 minutes and it crashed on me, and I got too aggrivated to continue playing, lol.
Wait you were streaming today? O.o? Wow I didn't notice that sorry.
Awesomeguy147 wrote:I was referring to your streaming in general, not the particular stream today. There is no apparent proof you gave up on it entirely, so I suggest you apologies for your misguided sighs.
*sigh* I think a *sigh* is beter.
hug0905 wrote:
You are becoming absurd ApplePiah, even though Chris bumped this thread ITS HIS THREAD so he can bump it if he wants to, also, just because he said that he wasn't streaming today dosen't mean he is cancelling it entirely. (Sorry for a somewhat offensive tone by the way)
Your post was absurd. I misunderstood chris.

EDIT : I realized you 2 are stupid bringing up Bumping when I clearly said cancled livestream (I know it's his thread and the owners of threads can revive)
Last edited by ApplePiah on Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

ApplePiah wrote:
hug0905 wrote:
Your post was absurd. I misunderstood chris.
I made that post before Chris stated that he streamed today.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)