Re: Games you found most enjoyable

I haven't really played that many games (I don't have any console game, the desktop computer we had is slow in recent terms, and it's only been last year since mom got her laptop for me to use), so I haven't tested many of the mainstream commercial games around. Heck, I've barely tested anything. I do find Super Hexagon and FTL: Faster Than Light really enjoyable (although the latter is really frustrating 'cuz I can't beat the boss, like AT ALL) for paid games, and for the free ones, for some reason I got addicted to Stick Soldiers 1 and 2 (it's simplicity drew me in as a kid) and N (the ninja flash game), and now much more recently this game (SCP: Containment Breach).

Basically that's 3/4 of my entire gaming history.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed III, Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag, Thief : The Dark Project/Gold, Thief 2 : The Metal Age, Thief : Deadly Shadows, System Shock 2, SCP Containment Breach, Amnesia : The Dark Descent, Sleeping Dogs, Halo : Combat Evolved, Halo 3, Spider-Man The Movie, Spider-Man 2, Hulk, Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas, Batman Vengeance, Batman : Arkham City, DC Universe Online, City Of Heroes, The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim, Fall Out 3, Killing Floor, Left 4 Dead 2, Counter-Strike : Source, Team Fortress 2, Conflict : Desert Storm, Just Cause 2, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, The Sims, The Sims 2, Alan Wake, Gears Of War 2, Crash Bandicoot : The Wrath Of Cortex, Loons : The Fight For Fame, Minecraft, Shrek.
YouTube
Deviantart
Steam
SoundCloud
Twitter
SCP Containment Breach Sound Designer.
Favourite SCP is SCP-1845-1.

Civilization IV (PC)
Team Fortress 2 (PC)
Magicka (PC)
Suikoden 1 - 2 (PS)
Rhapsody A Musical Adventure (PS)
Super Mario RPG (SNES)
Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask (N64)
Dark Cloud 1 - 2 (PS2) (Highly Reccomend)
Final Fantasy IX (PS)
The Walking Dead (PC)
Digimon World 1 and 3 (PS)
Plants vs. Zombies (PC)
Plants vs. Zombies 2 (Android)
Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest (GC)
Luigi's Mansion (GC)
Super Mario Sunshine (GC)
Super Smash Bros 64, Melee, Brawl. (N64, GC, Wii)

Anyway I very much enjoyed pretty much all of those, so if you can trust my anonymous opinion even at all, then it might be worth at least looking some of the ones you don't know up.

Spoiler
Halo CE, Halo CE:Anniversary, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 4, Halo Reach, Halo wars, COD: Black ops 2, Spyhunter, Spyhunter 2, Jaws Unleashed, Portal, Portal 2, Terraria, Minecraft, FTL, Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion, Assassins Creed, Garrys mod, Team Fortress 2, Half Life, Half life 2, Half life 2: Episode 1, Half life 2: Episode 2, Solar 2, Solarmax 2, Left 4 Dead 2, SCP: Containment Breach, Real Space 2, Real Space 3, Raze, Raze 2, Raze 3, Poker Night at the Inventory.
Honestly, there are probably even more than that, but thats all I could name.
[url=steam://friends/add/76561198041004756]
[/url]

Science for the Science God!

Some of my favourites from the top of my head:
Spoiler
Burnout 2
Crash Bandicoot
Crash Bandicoot 3
Crash Team Racing
Crash Bash
All Darkstalkers
Digimon World 1 (SCP2014 Nice to see someone else know about this)
Dragon Quest VIII
Dragon Quest IX
Garry's Mod
Gran Turismo 2
Medievil
Medievil 2
Micro Machines V3
Minecraft before Beta 1.8, when it didn't suck
Need For Speed 3: Hot Pursuit
Need For Speed 6: Hot Pursuit II
Phantasy Star IV: The End of The Millennium
Pokémon Pinball
Pokémon Diamond
Ratchet & Clank
Ratchet & Clank 2
Ratchet & Clank 3
Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction
Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time
Rayman Advance (Fixed the insane difficulty from the original)
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Ridge Racer Type 4
Silent Hill
Silent Hill 2
Silent Hill 3
Simpsons Hit and Run
Sly 2: Band of Thieves
Sly 3: Honour Among Thieves
Sonic The Hedgehog 2
Sonic The Hedgehog 3
Sonic and Knuckles
Sonic The Hedgehog CD
Spyro The Dragon
Spyro Year of The Dragon
Spyro 2: Season of Flame (GBA)
Streets of Rage 2
Tekken 2
Tekken 4
Tekken Tag Tournament
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Terraria
Local Forum Amateur and Galactic God Entity: Current mistakes:3
"If you collect them, something good might happen!" - About half of the Road Trip Adventure NPC's