SCP MOVIE???

Has anyone else heard about the new SCP movie they're planning. Apparantly its going to be based off both the SCP Foundation and Containment Breach. The producers say they're going to be spending $195,000 or more and they are trying to get Markiplier to play the main character.

Re: SCP MOVIE???

Or he's referring to the short film currently in development by Lotims and his crew. It's based on Containment Breach and has the involvement of the documents' original authors. If that is the case I have no idea where you got those figures; $195,000 is an unrealistic amount for an independent film and Markiplier has no involvement with the project.

Apart from that there is no other SCP film in the works to my knowledge.

Mr Butt Ghost wrote:Has anyone else heard about the new SCP movie they're planning. Apparantly its going to be based off both the SCP Foundation and Containment Breach. The producers say they're going to be spending $195,000 or more and they are trying to get Markiplier to play the main character.
[youtube]-NuONuafxwk[/youtube]
I've been waiting to find i thread that i could post this video on
EDIT: i might've fixed the video :-3
Last edited by hug0905 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

Looked at the facebook page. This is total bullshit.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Mr Butt Ghost wrote:Has anyone else heard about the new SCP movie they're planning. Apparantly its going to be based off both the SCP Foundation and Containment Breach. The producers say they're going to be spending $195,000 or more and they are trying to get Markiplier to play the main character.
The moment I saw Markiplier I knew it was fake :( Actually the 'new SCP movie' alone struck me something's off, because there doesn't seem to be any immediate uproar or news from the SCP Foundation website itself, but anyways, seriously though, I wish there was an actual movie, although considering how the Foundation works...
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.