Re: SCP MOVIE???

Hmm, ideally, I'd actually wish for not an SCP centered film, but more so a SCP centered tv series. I feel like the Foundation has just such an extensive lore to it that a 90-150 minute film couldn't contain (hehe). Instead, a tv series with each episode dedicated to one entity or article/tale would be great (S1E1: "173: The Sculpture.").
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:Hmm, ideally, I'd actually wish for not an SCP centered film, but more so a SCP centered tv series. I feel like the Foundation has just such an extensive lore to it that a 90-150 minute film couldn't contain (hehe). Instead, a tv series with each episode dedicated to one entity or article/tale would be great (S1E1: "173: The Sculpture.").
Like a tad more serious version of Warehouse 13, perhaps? Btw I miss that show, it's ended after 5 seasons :(
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

So you actually believe that there's a film with a 200k budget with markiplier as an actor. You must be extremely retarded. were you dropped as a kid? Over and over?

Mr Butt Ghost wrote:I don't know if its bullshit or not but just think about it. IT COULD HAPPEN
[youtube]ztVMib1T4T4[/youtube]
I love to use random youtube videos when someone saids something retarded
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

hug0905 wrote:
Mr Butt Ghost wrote:I don't know if its bullshit or not but just think about it. IT COULD HAPPEN
[youtube]ztVMib1T4T4[/youtube]
I love to use random youtube videos when someone saids something retarded
ironic sentence is ironic... what did that guy say again?
I don't know if its bullshit or not but just think about it. IT COULD HAPPEN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qileP4bAzek

Omniary wrote:Hmm, ideally, I'd actually wish for not an SCP centered film, but more so a SCP centered tv series. I feel like the Foundation has just such an extensive lore to it that a 90-150 minute film couldn't contain (hehe). Instead, a tv series with each episode dedicated to one entity or article/tale would be great (S1E1: "173: The Sculpture.").
I'd love to see a TV show based upon the SCP lore as well hough I think there'd be too much complications for it to work. Mostly due to copyright I'd imagine. Still though, it's nice to dream.

I'd keep it as indie webseries more than anything.

And probably not only showing a breach but the strange qualities of the object, pherpaps the plot following specific researchers around. Maybe one breach scene or two to see what could that specific SCP cause.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango