Re: Five Nights at Freddie's

QAZ wrote:Now tha I think about it,FNAF could become a mod soon.
I could imagine a Mod for Five Night's at Freddy's where:
The models of Freddy, Chicka, and Bonnie are replaced with SCP-173. :173: (They all behave rather similar to each other. They don't move when you look at them.)
Foxy's model being replaced with SCP-096. :096: (Both rush the player and have that bit with the lower jaw hanging down.)
Golden Freddy's model being replaced with SCP-106. :106: (Both pops out of nowhere.)

That would be terrifying.
Fleeing from SCP-????

Bio-hazardous Thingy wrote:
QAZ wrote:Now tha I think about it,FNAF could become a mod soon.
I could imagine a Mod for Five Night's at Freddy's where:
The models of Freddy, Chicka, and Bonnie are replaced with SCP-173. :173: (They all behave rather similar to each other. They don't move when you look at them.)
Foxy's model being replaced with SCP-096. :096: (Both rush the player and have that bit with the lower jaw hanging down.)
Golden Freddy's model being replaced with SCP-106. :106: (Both pops out of nowhere.)

That would be terrifying.
And SCP-049 would be death itself.

Not sure if you guys know, but some time ago (i think last week or so) Some guy names BigBugz and Markiplier completed the 7th night in 4/20 mode (if you dont know what it means, it means all of the animatronic AIs set to 20, Extreme difficulty)

Here's BigBugz stream, you guys can look up marks run on his channel

When I get my laptop fixed (which maybe will be today) i'll be getting the demo version ifsomenicesoulcouldgiftmethisgamealongsideplagueincevolvedinsteamplsllololoojustjokingnogifetrioforme

Gonna be Readdy 4 Freddy
WOOMY! *squid glibberish*
my water changed to this form by boiling, extensively used for the generation of mechanical power, for heating purposes, etc.

FoxMccloud64 wrote:Not sure if you guys know, but some time ago (i think last week or so) Some guy names BigBugz and Markiplier completed the 7th night in 4/20 mode (if you dont know what it means, it means all of the animatronic AIs set to 20, Extreme difficulty)

Here's BigBugz stream, you guys can look up marks run on his channel

When I get my laptop fixed (which maybe will be today) i'll be getting the demo version ifsomenicesoulcouldgiftmethisgamealongsideplagueincevolvedinsteamplsllololoojustjokingnogifetrioforme

Gonna be Readdy 4 Freddy
I saw Markiplier do it. I think you get a third star for doing that.
Fleeing from SCP-????

SCP-Sean wrote:chica scares me allways, the others only scare me when they kill me. imo golden freddia is an unused freddy suit or a prototype freddie project.
Spoiler
note the eyeless appearance
i think its an unused suit that wants an exoskeleton, so chooses the player.
That's actually an Easter Egg, from what I've heard it's supposed to be the telephone guy. Also, the weird message he sends later on has been decoded on youtube.