Re: Five Nights at Freddie's

eyedine wrote:If you don't know there is a new horror game called "Five nights at Freddie's" which is the MOST TERRIFYING HORROR GAME I AND A WHOLE LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE HAVE SEEN. Also as Markiplier has stated SCARIEST GAME IN YEARS" inb4 pussy
I saw it and it doesn't look to scary, at all. I might try it.

all of this is baseless speculation

here have an infodump
Spoiler
Seven children were murdered.

The 5th night phone call is an excerpt from "Autobiography of a Yogi".

"-it is lamentable that mass agricultural development is not speeded by fuller use of your marvelous mechanisms. Would it not be easily possible to employ some of them in quick laboratory experiments to indicate the influence of various types of fertilizers on plant growth?" "You are right. Countless uses of (omitted: Bose instruments) will be made by future generations. The scientist seldom knows contemporaneous reward; it is enough to possess the joy of creati- (omitted: -ve service.)"

The subject was Metal being alive.

Oh shit.
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card

Game isn't all that scary as many horror game enthusiasts would say it is, only to rack in more views. The game takes you by suprise, making you more paranoid at what animatronic will come visit you, each night making them more aggressive. Either it be Bonnie or Chica who will disable your cameras, lights, and doors, Foxy who will come from behind the curtains and sprint towards your room, or Freddy Fazbear who will sneak in your room with his laughter echoing down the halls.
"Checklist completed, S.O.B."

Oh wait I just found out. The bite of '87 was actually when Foxy asked some children "Do you wanna see a trick?" and then he bit of the pizza they were eating in one bite which made the employes think that He had too much power and was under supernatural effects (supernatural my ASS) so they closed pirate cove... Think bout' that
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyqWX9 ... TMygHSqKnA
Example I am an amateur youtuber and map maker for source games who became interested in SCP: Containment Breach when Markiplier posted his episodes on said game.

eyedine wrote:Oh wait I just found out. The bite of '87 was actually when Foxy asked some children "Do you wanna see a trick?" and then he bit of the pizza they were eating in one bite which made the employes think that He had too much power and was under supernatural effects (supernatural my ASS) so they closed pirate cove... Think bout' that
eyedine wrote:There wasn't a victim to the bite of '87. The security guard might've been talking about what happened after the event but :P noone knows
That's just plain silly.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away