Re: Five Nights at Freddy's

RancidBuffalo wrote:I always thought that the first person Freddy cut scenes and the Atari style minigames were leading up to something, piecing a story together. It was a little disappointing when they didn't.
Wait they weren't? From what I've seen the super low pitched voice was saying something like "SAVE US", but I stopped listening after the U.

Irontaco wrote:
FoxMccloud64 wrote:for fucks sake foxy stop killing me at 3am in night 6 im trying to beat this shit
Back to Foxy, sometimes he will be at the hallway but you won't be able to see him due to other animatronics taking up the spot, remember the game has prerendered graphics and can't really show many animatronics at once, when you flash the light down the hallway and you don't see foxy, but another animatronic, flash a few more times just to be sure.
so this explains why i got killed by foxy once and toy chica was on the hallway
WOOMY! *squid glibberish*
my water changed to this form by boiling, extensively used for the generation of mechanical power, for heating purposes, etc.

Another question to think about is this:

What does the puppet do to you?

It's just some small, light marionette. It's probably not especially strong. Heck, you could probably fend it off by hitting it with your flashlight.

My working theory is that the puppet just comes to create a struggle. The noise from the struggle would attract the other animatronics. But I would like to hear some other ideas.