Five Nights at Freddy's

If you don't know there is a new horror game called "Five nights at Freddie's" which is the MOST TERRIFYING HORROR GAME I AND A WHOLE LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE HAVE SEEN. Also as Markiplier has stated SCARIEST GAME IN YEARS" inb4 pussy
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyqWX9 ... TMygHSqKnA
Example I am an amateur youtuber and map maker for source games who became interested in SCP: Containment Breach when Markiplier posted his episodes on said game.

Re: A new game that's scarier than scpcb

Regarding title: I don't think that's a very difficult feat; I don't consider CB to be a particularly strong game in regards to horror elements.
eyedine wrote:If you don't know there is a new horror game called "Five nights at Freddie's" which is the MOST TERRIFYING HORROR GAME I AND A WHOLE LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE HAVE SEEN.
Interesting mechanics? Yes.
Decent atmosphere? Yes.
Terrifying? No; not for me at least. It has its moments, but 'terrifying' is not the word I would use to describe said moments.
Also as Markiplier has stated SCARIEST GAME IN YEARS"
I'll admit, I don't watch Markiplier all that much (I'm not a fan of Let's Plays in general) but from what I've seen, he has a significantly different idea of what constitutes a 'scary' game than I do. Honestly, his reactions to 'jumpers' in particular are so over the top and predictable that I'd even go as far to say that he's blatantly faking it. But I digress, I don't know the guy; for all I know they might actually have an effect on him.
M-x dingus-mode

eyedine wrote:MOST TERRIFYING HORROR GAME
SCP:CB gives me more jumpscares than this game.

As above,

Interesting mechanism
Decent atmosphere
but not as scary as CB.

Warning this may spoil people who haven't played the game:
Spoiler
Pretty much jumpscares like Bonnie I would expect when I close the security camera.
Freddy? No, not even golden freddy.
Heck not even Foxy creeps me cause I expect him to come out the door the next second.
Chica? No, just no...
As for SCP I have more fun with this game simply because I don't expect and I don't know when 173 is going to pop up, when 106 will spawn, Where 096 will come, where 049 is, When will the next 513-1 appear, and all those Troll Buzzers by this guy :079:.
eyedine wrote:Also as Markiplier has stated SCARIEST GAME IN YEARS
I find that hard to believe.

Haha do not take this as a offense... Also CB isn't scary that much.
Last edited by ApplePiah on Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eyedine wrote:If you don't know there is a new horror game called "Five nights at Freddie's" which is the MOST TERRIFYING HORROR GAME I AND A WHOLE LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE HAVE SEEN. Also as Markiplier has stated SCARIEST GAME IN YEARS" inb4 pussy
Hmm... a lot of people seem to have positive reception towards it. Might try it out.

Anyway, I can understand if you consider that game as the most terrifying horror game you've ever played (opinion and subjectivity is opinion and subjectivity) but saying it's 'scarier than scpcb' is uh... Alright, again, it IS still opinion and subjectivity. Sorry for failing to try and point something unnecessary.

As for Markiplier though... well OK. Markiplier's an OK playthrough YouTuber, but for some reason it seems better if you say a couple more critics who praise the game as well (you know just to get more people to pay attention and try it too). But I guess that's fine.

Wonder how others would react if you said Pewdepie though.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.