Re: Explain your username.

WARNING!!! SCPs Profile Forums are not all Real
Lucagumballf: "The Developer Bunny"

Unity Game Engine and Blitz3D Programmer

Foundation Rank: Technician
Level Rank: Level 2

LGF Games

my very first username was Thanatos but brother said that's is god of death so i think a little and come up with hisamera (like a google my first assumption was to call myself hismaera but hey this is life)
Hello there is a mod where you can participate Better SCP-914. with your help 914 will be properly complicated and unpredictable :P You can help with theory or code, even an sugestion will be greatly apreciated :D

I'm... just not that good with making up names.
Spoiler
Hisamera wrote:my very first username was Thanatos but brother said that's is god of death so i think a little and come up with hisamera (like a google my first assumption was to call myself hismaera but hey this is life)
What's wrong with being the god of death?

Awesomeguy147 wrote:I'm... just not that good with making up names.
Spoiler
Hisamera wrote:my very first username was Thanatos but brother said that's is god of death so i think a little and come up with hisamera (like a google my first assumption was to call myself hismaera but hey this is life)
What's wrong with being the god of death?
HE was so snnoying about it (idk maybe scared) that i switched nothing personal.
Hello there is a mod where you can participate Better SCP-914. with your help 914 will be properly complicated and unpredictable :P You can help with theory or code, even an sugestion will be greatly apreciated :D

I needed a username back in the day when I still played on Xbox Live. Trialtrex was one of the suggestions and the 21 was added later due to the loss of some non-premium Minecraft accounts.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

A named myself after a VST called DBlue Glitch, I suppose the meaning is interchangeable however because I do have a knack for breaking video games.
I also used it as a steam name, and after a few months of going by this name I just got used to people calling me that, so the name stuck.

For a brief period I went by Glitchponi so I was easier to find by friends on Steam (because there are hundreds of Glitch's) I don't use that anymore now, as I was sick of being associated with bronies.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.