Re: Explain your username.

I wasn't really that imaginitive when I made my first account to Zdaemon, sloopy, and my brother had this for his Zdaemon account, so why the hell not?
"Checklist completed, S.O.B."

I got the inspiration from a character in Metroid Fusion called Nightmare, the two underscores are there because "Nightmare" had already been used.
What if someone made a replica statue of 173 and placed it in their friend's front door when he/she was gone?

Had a lot of names, just couldn't make up my damn mind with them.

Here's a list for the people who are interested:

fuzzymanboob1234321 (first name, slightly after team fabulous 2)

hinehine10

gamegamer0

Rich Pyro

Fanboy core

Suddenly

Sergeant Crits/tits/kids/bitch

Boo/boobo/breasts/boobs

now Agent Ulgrin.
"You could possibly add something I just shit out."

~ Agent Ulgrin 2014

Getting hit by vehicles ever since -69

Well, my first username ever that I liked was NuclearGiygas. Nuclear, representing power, and Giygas, a creepy ass character (at least what my kid self thought) from a game called Earthbound. Then, I randomly came up with the idea of Unknown Glaze. Don't know why, don't know how, it just came to me. I said to myself "sounds fucktastic" then I made that my username.

My choice goes WAY far back if you want to go indepth.

I, on the internet as a 9-year-old, went by the alias of chandlerslegos. Eventually I came up with an idea for a company name: CLstream (thinking I was gonna be a smash hit on ze internet.) :duck:

I eventually abandoned my chandlerslegos youtube channel, which was littered with roblox idiots and other shit that I put more effort into than I do with my shit today. CLgaming is my alternate alias aside from CLstream.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

CLgaming wrote:My choice goes WAY far back if you want to go indepth.

I, on the internet as a 9-year-old, went by the alias of chandlerslegos. Eventually I came up with an idea for a company name: CLstream (thinking I was gonna be a smash hit on ze internet.) :duck:

I eventually abandoned my chandlerslegos youtube channel, which was littered with roblox idiots and other shit that I put more effort into than I do with my shit today. CLgaming is my alternate alias aside from CLstream.
You can't really expect to make a youtube channel and not expect it to become littered with idiots (That is, if anybody is following it at all).

I had a some names not a lot though... Mostly when I tried to join this forum
But anyways here they are:

Chaka Fei

Agent Bonbon

Agent Panda

And then now: CookiesMilk

I don't have a lot of names because I would always give up on joining
:laugh:
don't eat the tuna casserole (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)