The Adventures of Trex and Irontaco (A FireFox series)

Made this thread for us to discuss an upcoming potentially revolutionary forum series:

THE ADVENTURES OF TREX AND IRONTACO: QUEST FOR THE STONE OF OMNIARY (a FireFox series)

RATING: MA+2 (fr. Irontaco and Juicy)
SYNOPSIS: No official summary or synopsis has been released yet, although based on statements so far the show is in a multi-genre form that "involves Trex and Irontaco, two adventurers with extreme libido out on multiple quest to reach Omniary and the mighty OMNIARDIS, and the dangers with the rustled Jimmies and the Ender Council". More sensible updates will come eventually."
EPISODE LINE-UP FOR SEASON 1 (more updates will come eventually as FireFox, IronTaco, Trialtrex, Omniary and others release more info about Quest for the Stone of Omniary):
Delusional, chris0matic, Combine, UnknownGlaze, Zarpox & autotroph wrote:Episode 1: Get Shrekt (With A Fuzzy Glitch)
Episode 2: Beyond the Rustled Jimmies (Epic Shiznuzz)
Episode 3: The Regalis in the Sky
Episode 4: The White Ace of Destiny
Episode 5: You Have a Steel Point
Episode 6: Magical Girl Mirocaine
Episode 7: Dance with ERIC!
Episode 8: Dance with ERIC! [Part 2]
Episode 9: The OMNIARDIS and the Fault in Our Jimmies
Episode 10: GETTING STONED with Gorilla Munch and Serimah's Bacon
ADVANCED EPISODE LINE-UP FOR SEASON 2 (for The Adventures of Trex and Irontaco: The Ender Council):
ThatSameAnon, Trialtrex21, autotroph, Delusional & Tomgrakk wrote:Episode 1: Dr. Omniary OR How I Learned To Stop Rustling And Love The Jimmies
Episode 2: The Moneyed Face of Money-Face
Episode 3: Moneying the Moneyed Face of Money-Face (with Trex and Taco)
Episode 4: Bankruptcy and A Jimmy Nutrin (and also Grammys)
Episode 5: Planet of the Endermen (More Shiznuzz)
Episodes 6-13: TBA
PRODUCTION DETAILS:
Irontaco wrote:it is currently in production and contains a great amount of tears, cherry blossoms, senpai, explicit nudes, sitcom prerecorded laughs, bans, feels and me rambling on about things people already know for 249 minutes straight.
REVIEW: "Potentially the best series of this decade ever", according to multiple viewers that have access to private production copies. Notable praise was made on its exploration of multiple genres and cultures, with interesting experiments on portrayal of sexuality, drama, action, etc. The series has been noted to draw inspirations from Doctor Who, etc.
AWARDS: Already nominated for 37 Jimmies (99.99% chance of winning ALL of them). Sadly the 5 Grammys don't go to the show itself, but to its epic OST made by :REDACTED:
TRAILER: All previews and trailers for the series have unfortunately been made private only to certain viewers. If you can find a link, PLEASE GIVE IT TO US WE NEED IT QUICK. There was also a radio trailer with the new theme and cameo voices. I'll try to find that.
LEAKS: A few script leaks have come out, particularly in regards to the advanced line up for season 2. A rough draft of S02E05 was obtained by ThatSameAnon:

Code: Select all

CONFIDENTIAL
DO NOT SHOW THIS SHIT TO THE PUBLIC
I WILL DESTROY YOUR JIMMIES

Episode 5: Planet of the Endermen

Synopsis: Trex confronts his race, and reflects on the past.

Script:
Fade in from white. It is a warm sunny day. Album Six Song Twelve is played with a radio filter.
Cut to inside an apartment building, with trex browsing the internet. Camera angle is behind the monitor so that we can see trex's face, but not the monitor.
He clicks a couple times, and looks at his screen with an expression of shock.
Commence doctor who styled intro.
And from an unknown source, a few cuts of dialogue from the pilot ep:

Code: Select all

D.O.P.E.: ERIC DAT GET SHREKT GAT GUD SHIT SHIZ SUM DOPE YA GUUD HUEHUEHUEHUE
IronTaco: What the fuck man.
D.O.P.E.: HUEHUEHUE DAT FUN POLICE GAT TU GET SHREKT TOOO DEY NO PAN
Glitch: You guys should get out of here.
D.O.P.E.: DOO WEE DOO DEE WOO DOO MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA DA DA DA DA LA DA
Glitch: You REALLY should get out now.
Last edited by autotroph on Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:40 am, edited 6 times in total.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

Re: The Adventures of Trex and Irontaco (A FireFox series)

autotroph wrote:http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... start=1530

OK. Now I'm REALLY hyped up for this. Bring on the rustled jimmies :D
My god, i cant wait to see this. I missed the trailer :sad:

But with this leaked information i would guess Episode 9 is called Omniardis.
I think Omniary must go back 12 Years in time and save Serimahs Bacon. Maybe Episode 10 will be Serimahs Bacon.
They could make a sequel.