Anyone here use LMMS?

I just want to ask you guys if anyone here uses LMMS to produce, well, any kind of music, because I've just tried it and it's quite a cool program; I can't produce any decent song beat though from scratch. I'm interested to know how it's fully used by others here (if anyone) and what you think about it.

Btw, if you don't know about it, LMMS (Linux Multimedia Studio) is a (pretty good) open-source sound mixer program, which can do a lot of stuff that paid/professional sound mixers can do. So that's it. Sorry if this sounded like an ad but no it's not, I just really wanna know if anybody here uses it or if people here have like FL Studio or Pro Logic X (the former I want to acquire with a torrent, but considering the trouble and the fact that I'm not planning to have a career or anything at this; I guess that means it's not necessary for me to get that).
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

Re: Anyone here use LMMS?

FireFox wrote:I use FL Studios and Audacity.

Can't say I use LMMS.. Probably since I use Windows 7 lol.
I use Audacity too; well right now it's just to mess with the SCP:CB sounds for the Eric Breach nanomod, but also because we're doing a radio play project for ComArts.

As for Windows 7... well I have LMMS in Windows 7; it's cross-platform and pretty good enough.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.