Re: SCP:CB Dota Players Get Together?

Capy wrote:For example, 'Luna' from Dota is called 'Moon Queen' in HoN.
It gets worse. One of HoN's heroes has a skin (Basically a Rule 63 version of the main design) which makes it look exactly like classic Invoker. Right down to the ornate white robe, pointy ears and long, blonde hair. I swear I could not make this up. Each ripoff beyond that is more inexcusable than the last.

If people are talking favourite heroes, I perform best playing Abaddon. Other ones I've had success with include Tinker, Lion, Lich, and Skeleton King (He will always be Skeleton King to me). Most of the support/nukers I get along with fine too.

On a related note, anyone looking forward to Heroes of the Storm? I am, if only it can stay relatively clean of Dota and LoL's caustic communities.

Trialtrex21 wrote:
Glitch wrote:*looks around*
You mean me, don't you?
I exist too, you know.
So.... Trex why did you unfriend me on steam?
[EDIT]
STEAM IS DUMB.

As for Omniary, Trex we gotta get this nigga on the Dota train. Choo, choo.
Oh and Glitch unfriended me too.
[Edit2]
Sent friendy on steam to SteelPoint. Whether or not he has he is willing to give up his l̶i̶f̶e̶ freetime to start with dota.

You know what this means...
#RoadToTI5

Trialtrex21 wrote:I exist too, you know.
You already play Dota. We saw your streams Trex. You can not erase our memories.
mrpeanut188 wrote:Oh and Glitch unfriended me too.
And I didn't unfriend you, unless you were the guy who wanted to trade me an Original for all my Botkillers.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Glitch wrote:
Trialtrex21 wrote:I exist too, you know.
You already play Dota. We saw your streams Trex. You can not erase our memories.
I know Trex does, haven't seen his streams though.
Glitch wrote:
mrpeanut188 wrote:Oh and Glitch unfriended me too.
And I didn't unfriend you, unless you were the guy who wanted to trade me an Original for all my Botkillers.
Uhhh, what? I don't know what you're talking about, it wasn't me i guess?