THE RIDDLES | NOV. - DEC.

REMASTERED AND BETTER THAN EVER!

We got some new stuff going on here! I'm not letting it go!

How to play:

I answer a riddle in a format like this
Safe
Although unique
it's deadly and sentient
it's containment chamber reeks
and the might kill you during the breach
And you answer by copying the riddle and putting it in a quote like this (don't forgot to put the answer before the quoting):

SCP 173?
Although unique
it's deadly and sentient - It's snaps your neck, and moves when you don't look
it's containment chamber reeks - All the feces and blood
and the might kill you during the breach - It might snap your neck
How to Earn Points:

You earn points depending what type of riddle it is, what difficulty is, and if you get a line right (There may be 4, 3, 2, or 1 lines to answer)

If you get a answer that I might like, I'll give you some points if you don't get it right.

Also if you get the answer wrong, but one line is what goes with the answer, you also get points if you don't get it right.

The last thing is that you lose points if you get a line wrong (Not total points).

Types of Riddles and Difficulty:

Difficulties of Riddles:

Safe - These are easy and are expected to get answered easily; 3 pts.

Euclid - These are not easy nor hard and may take a day or two to get right; 5 pts.

Keter - These are hard but not so hard and may take more than one day; 8 pts.

Thaumiel - These are almost impossible and are expected to take more than two or three days; 11 pts.

Stay aware that the difficulty may be change the difficulty if it gets past the expected days.

Types of Riddles

Normal Riddles - Normal types of riddles that are based on SCP: Containment Breach or anything else if it has a tag.

Closed Riddles - Riddles that require you to PM me.

Foundation Riddles - Search through the SCP WIKI which SCP I am talking about. (You will be told which Series the SCP is in)

Tags - There are custom tags that may be present. If there is no tag then it is based off of SCP:CB. Here are some:

[MOD] - It's what you think, mods for SCP:CB.

[GAME] - Find what game I'm talking about.

[PERSON] - A riddle that has to do with a person on the forums. (Do NOT Random PM people to find out)

[SEASON] - Riddles that have to do with the season.

[HOLIDAY] - Riddles about a holiday.

A example of a tagged riddle will be this:

[GAME] Safe
The game that improved to 1.0.6
With all new creatures and items
It may have lots of bugs
But they're sure to be fixed!

BECOME A RIDDLE MASTER OR MAKE A RIDDLE!

That's right! I may ask people to do riddles for me while I'm away! So be prepared to get a PM with the Riddler's Guide

Also PM me a riddle if you have some! PM me once every 2 days after your PM for points!

Give me the riddle and the logic for each line (Logic is the answer for each line) and I may make changes! (You can also try to riddle me when you PM me!)

A riddle that you PM'ed me -10

If it has iambic pentameter - 4 extra pts.

If it has rhymes - 2 extra pts. for each rhyme.

Tagged Riddle - 3 extra pts.

(Note that you can get 21 pts. total with all of the following criteria met.)

ENJOY THE FIRST RIDDLE

Safe

A unique creature
a mysterious race
I wonder what's
the look his that face

Re: THE RIDDLES | NOV. - DEC.

ApplePiah wrote:REMASTERED AND BETTER THAN EVER!

We got some new stuff going on here! I'm not letting it go!

How to play:

I answer a riddle in a format like this
Safe
Although unique
it's deadly and sentient
it's containment chamber reeks
and the might kill you during the breach
And you answer by copying the riddle and putting it in a quote like this (don't forgot to put the answer before the quoting):

SCP 173?
Although unique
it's deadly and sentient - It's snaps your neck, and moves when you don't look
it's containment chamber reeks - All the feces and blood
and the might kill you during the breach - It might snap your neck
How to Earn Points:

You earn points depending what type of riddle it is, what difficulty is, and if you get a line right (There may be 4, 3, 2, or 1 lines to answer)

If you get a answer that I might like, I'll give you some points if you don't get it right.

Also if you get the answer wrong, but one line is what goes with the answer, you also get points if you don't get it right.

The last thing is that you lose points if you get a line wrong (Not total points).

Types of Riddles and Difficulty:

Difficulties of Riddles:

Safe - These are easy and are expected to get answered easily; 3 pts.

Euclid - These are not easy nor hard and may take a day or two to get right; 5 pts.

Keter - These are hard but not so hard and may take more than one day; 8 pts.

Thaumiel - These are almost impossible and are expected to take more than two or three days; 11 pts.

Stay aware that the difficulty may be change the difficulty if it gets past the expected days.

Types of Riddles

Normal Riddles - Normal types of riddles that are based on SCP: Containment Breach or anything else if it has a tag.

Closed Riddles - Riddles that require you to PM me.

Foundation Riddles - Search through the SCP WIKI which SCP I am talking about. (You will be told which Series the SCP is in)

Tags - There are custom tags that may be present. If there is no tag then it is based off of SCP:CB. Here are some:

[MOD] - It's what you think, mods for SCP:CB.

[GAME] - Find what game I'm talking about.

[PERSON] - A riddle that has to do with a person on the forums. (Do NOT Random PM people to find out)

[SEASON] - Riddles that have to do with the season.

[HOLIDAY] - Riddles about a holiday.

A example of a tagged riddle will be this:

[GAME] Safe
The game that improved to 1.0.6
With all new creatures and items
It may have lots of bugs
But they're sure to be fixed!

BECOME A RIDDLE MASTER OR MAKE A RIDDLE!

That's right! I may ask people to do riddles for me while I'm away! So be prepared to get a PM with the Riddler's Guide

Also PM me a riddle if you have some! PM me once every 2 days after your PM for points!

Give me the riddle and the logic for each line (Logic is the answer for each line) and I may make changes! (You can also try to riddle me when you PM me!)

A riddle that you PM'ed me -10

If it has iambic pentameter - 4 extra pts.

If it has rhymes - 2 extra pts. for each rhyme.

Tagged Riddle - 3 extra pts.

(Note that you can get 21 pts. total with all of the following criteria met.)

ENJOY THE FIRST RIDDLE

Safe
SCP-096?

A unique creature-Very tall and shy
a mysterious race-Unknown and not from this place
I wonder what's
the look his that face-Filled with shyness and disgust