SCP-261 Forum game.

I got this idea from a different website (I forgot the name).Here's how it works: Insert an amount of yen,choose if it's powered or unpowered,then the next person gives a description of the item that comes out,then they do the first to steps and this process repeats it'self.The lay out should look like the one down below.I'll start

Money entered: 682 yen
SCP-261 Powered or Unpowered: Powered

Re: SCP-261 Forum game.

Theimperfectbeing wrote:Item Released: A bottle labeled "YUMME CANDEE GOO!". [sic] The substance inside was red and had a flavour similar to cherry. No anomalous properties.

Money: 6300 Yen
P/UP: Unpowered
Item released:A cube made from an unidentified gelatinous material.When consumed,the subject (Dr. :REDACTED:) rapidly turned into a creature similar to SCP-999,subject retained human intelligence and is now classified as SCP-999-2.

Money entered:21 yen.
P/UP:Powered

Re: SCP-261 Forum game.

SyphenTV wrote:
Theimperfectbeing wrote:Item: A small bag of gummy bears. No brand listed.

Money: 525 Yen
P/UP: Powered
Item: A Statue of Elvis. When hit, it said, "Ouch, Still alive!"

Money: 12328367 Yen.
P/UP: Unpowered.
Item:As soon as the item was dispensed,an ''atomic blast'' happened.As the blast did not cause any physical damage,but all living subjects in the blast radius were turned into SCP-261's made of chocolate.After 261 hours all affected subjects turned back into their original form.

Money entered:666 yen.
P/UP:Powered.