Re: The jimmie rustlers game.

chris0matic wrote:I already know/heard of what your telling me.. My jimmies remain unrustled.

I rub one off into your computer damaging all the components inside. Your jimmys are rustled
You said jimmy, not jimmies. My jimmies remain unrustled.

I forgot forever, my jimmies remain unrustled

ApplePiah wrote:
chris0matic wrote:I already know/heard of what your telling me.. My jimmies remain unrustled.

I rub one off into your computer damaging all the components inside. Your jimmys are rustled

(Since you forgot to rustle someones jimmies)

I put SCP-035 on your face,your jimmies have been rustled.

The_Cure_1 wrote:
ApplePiah wrote:

(Since you forgot to rustle someones jimmies)

I put SCP-035 on your face,your jimmies have been rustled.
I touch SCP-590, and the mask appears on his face. PS, I'm still alive. My jimmies remain unrustled.
I shoot Gaben Newell in the head, delaying the third installments of not only half life but all prominent games by Valve.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.