Re: Post your final remarks of 2014 here

I don't think there's much to say about it, but whelp, here we go!
I have to say, this year had to be the worst. So many idiotic things people have done on the news this year alone cannot be compared to what's happened in the past, but I'd say it's coming pretty close to what I'd call "Shitty". Not only that, but my cousin got a stomach virus and was projectile vomiting for weeks on end, so her health was and still is my concern. Did I mention that this year was shit? On the bright side, I finally have the money to pay the bills and the rent for the house and I don't have to leave it all to my cousin. I only hope 2015 brings a lovely new light to what could have been, and that it's worth getting through. Happy new year to you all! I hope your year was greater than mine, I hope 2015 will be an awesome year for you, and I love you all!
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

hug0905 wrote:Mods, lock this now, it's 2015.
Just because of what year it is, doesn't mean we can't talk about a year in the past.

This takes me back to the nostalgic time of... 2014. A year where good games were a bit uncommon, music was "all about that bass" but had a certain deficiency of treble, and people acted like idiots. Good times. It feels like it was only last year, maybe even only a few days ago.

2014 was one of the most horrible years I have experienced, not the worst because that leads to assume that I will have years that are better and hey, I am not dead or severely injured but it still took a lot of my deforming mental state to keep it together, stuff like that just deepens my sorrow.
Mandatory blank signature, here.

hug0905 wrote:Mods, lock this now, it's 2015.
Don't tell me what to do.

2014 was a boring but good year.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away