Re: Post your final remarks of 2014 here

Hmmm, Lets see here. Had to move to a whole different shit school. Uhh.. Not the best year, but also wasn't the worst.. My days go by like white and black with a little bit of grey inbetween. The common shit like furgeson riots and all the bad songs that came out made me cringe and hope for a better 2015..

If you dont know what black/white/grey days are. Black days are bad, and white days are good, grey is inbetween.. I'd say i had about 70 percent black days, 20 percent white days and 10 percent grey days..

Re: Post your final remarks of 2014 here

Yup. Well, now to put truly my final remarks for 2014:

WARNING: COMMENT UP AHEAD.
Spoiler
Ah, 2014. I remember you like it was 9 days ago. A semi-important year. New Governor's(?) Congress men and other shit I do not care about. Then, there is this Forum. This Meme infested, Opinion littered, topic stridden Forum. And it is great. I did spend most, if not some, of the entire year on here, trying to get new ranks, looking through countless Forum games, topic, suggestions, offtopic stuff, then Yonzo_Rikuo joined. Then came countless comments about Joking with Grammar, dictionary's, dumb ideas, and even more memes. A wonderful time. Oh, and don't forget the... Lies....(?). YouTube had a splendid inflow of people, PewDiePie is still most Subscribed, Markiplier still has the 5th best voice in the world (XD), and Jacksepticeye is still Irish. I had a great time, still have no Girlfriend, hating school, still liking the color Aqua, still wanting to make a video game. Then came Google. That Drunk, Crack-smoked, Weed-Infested Email system. I had lost my main Email account, lost Steam (With 300$ worth of Video Games, and with 90$ left on it.), and some of my main accounts. I recovered though. -See End of Comment-
I hope everyone has had a good 2014, and I hope everyone has an even BETTER 2015.